That S13 Song

I believe it was JDM-Kid here like 2 years ago who wanted to shoot a video for his song about S13’s, and Bing was super excited about rapping a verse.

I want to hear the song, I just can’t find it anywhere. lol Please don’t judge me.

Does anyone have an mp3 of it or something? The myspace page stopped working ages ago. I have OCD, and I won’t be able to focus on anything until I have heard this song lol.

Thanks. The extent of my OCD varies. For example, I just lost the game out of nowhere. FUCK.

And no, I’m not on drugs.

it was by jdash

haha, someone put a cd under my windsheld wiper of that song about a year ago.
I was PUMPING IT IN MY S13! IM SO FLY! WHEELS KEEP SPINNING! JUST SOMETHING SICK FOR ME TO DRIFT IN!

Maybe you should be.

my brother liked it actually… he just commented on one of my facebook pics with it, i responded with a couple lines.

J-Dash sent me a CD version of it and i actually still have it in my car.

bing upload it on something so we can listen to it lol

i believe silvia_drift was in the video clip of it

I wanna hear this sheet yo

wasnt it,

wheels stay fly, door stays swing’n, a fucked up clutch just something for me to drift in.

???

lolz Bing let us hear it! the rap should be added to the 09’ niagara meet as background music when its made.

what beat did you guys use?

Ditto, I haven’t heard it.

Lol, I should make my own…

That game is idiotic. All these people do is destroy their minds with constant abuse.

STOP PLAYING, YOU DONT HAVE TO.

Haha someone has to have this, i really want to hear it, Bing if you still have the CD upload it!

I used to say, omg its so childish, its so stupid. Key word USED TO.

And thanks a lot Osad, I just lost again. lol fuck. I don’t even know why it affects me. Oh well.

Anyways, Bing, PLEASE upload it, or one of you guys, if you have the CD I’ll personally drive to your house to hear it LOL. Also, the video was mentioned. I was under the impression that it never got made, otherwise it would probably have been posted on SON multiple times. Hmm… link?

I def have the original version of this song. Somewhere on my computer.

^Must you torture me by saying that. lol

It’s like waving a Big Mac at an ethiopian.

If it helps I’m listening to it right now!

…cruisin down the street some dope ass woooooooooo
I keep it moving at a slow pace…moveeeeeee

lol. I remember this…yeah the myspace isn’t working. Def Upload the track

www.sendspace.com

Send it to me before I HADUKEN your ass. lol

I feel so OG knowing/having this song :slight_smile: