Get Youre 240sx In A Rap Video!!

Hi guys
I’m releasing my street single called “PUMP IT IN MY S13” (which will be featured on my mixtape).
The song will be on my myspace later this week.
I’m looking for the nicest cars in the area because I’m shooting the video for the song in about 3 weeks.
SO… Post your most recent pics of your cars & I will get back to you ASAP w/ the details.
Thanks

LOOK OUT FOR THE VIDEO WHEN IT’S DONE ON MYSPACE, YOUTUBE ETC.

I’d rock that song in my car, if it’s good. I’d totally wanna be in the vid, but I’m a little far. I’m in if you come here to do a french version. haha French rap is so weird…

if your serious, i probably wouldnt be making a song about a 17 year old nissan…heres my picture anyways, as long as i dont have to be in the vid…(btw you look like a guy i use to work with named fern,)

*car may not be exactly as shown
but if anyone happens to do a country mix of this said song, id be down for sure

im down

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p114/mikeyboi88/IMG_5739.jpg

Guys, keep the asshattery to yourself.

If you have a nice 240sx and are willing to support JDM-KID, post.

I’ll clean up the thread but if this happens again, there will be repercussions.

Are you going to talk about drifting the on-ramps doing 140kmh, slidin out of parking lots, stree drifting, donuts,

And Stuff that you’ve never done too? :stuck_out_tongue: Cause that would be just as bad. I have to give you props for at least making one about a car you have rather than all these cars you don’t have though. +1

im down. blu sil8t. dont have anyrecent pic’s. but im in for sure if i can wear booty shorts. deal
keep in mind this car is a track car gutt’d.

this song is hot guys ive heard it im there for sure!

You can’t have a rap music video without the people’s champ. Send me a pm and we’ll talk.

DUDE you’re on different TIPZ this is for those how wanna be seen…just check the myspace, on friday.

buddy… 100% seriously…

i got your pm… i will help with the video and put my car in it and whatever else but…

you have to let me have a verse in the song…seriously.

and i get to cover my face though, i dont want anyone to know it’s me… like if i want to lead a serious life in the future i cant have this floating around.

And… my lil brother had buddies that rapped and shit and i hated them all and was embarassed to be around them and in all honesty you will probably piss me off after like 5 minutes, but i’ll still do it so long as i dont have to hang out or anything.

And if you wanna do it for real i’ll have my buddy shoot it in high-def and edit it for you…lol… and my buddy newman who is cooler than life will also want to be in it and he’s got an S13 ,elise, Sti and an RB powered E30 bmw he’ll put in it… he wants to rap real bad…

omg this could be insane.

dude, the song isnt playing on your page…

i gotta hear it to prepare my shit… i bet i can put some serious stuff together actually…

bing I’ll give you the details as soon as I hear from a few other people.
I’m seriously trying to make this happen… (I think it will be f_ing crazy) so the more support the better.
Thanks

It will be there friday. I still have to record it…mix and master the track.

im actually excited right now…hahaha… i hope it lasts.

in for vid

i am so fucking in for this.

yeah josh is in to shoot it too…

yes bing nows what hes talking about good looking out keep it coming guys this is going to be nuts!

The song is complete now check out the myspace @ myspace.com/jdashmusic
feel free to comment here…
Thanks guys