thats it, this is the last straw... i am burning down the building

I always forget the lock #'s but I use the Niskayuna/Colonie path alot and ride into dirty Cohoes.

I also ride the Rotterdam path into Pattersonville.

Nisky is lock 7. There’s also access by the old train station along the river.

Fun stuff. Oh, civil war within the next 10 years. I’m calling it.

I usually park near the train station and head into Cohoes that way.

Assemblyman Michael DenDekker introduced the measures.

Guy is just trolling.

and I thought NYS couldn’t get any freakin dumber.

NYS needs money for Yankee tickets, swanky dinners, prostitutes, and book publishing costs.

I also sent in

KK you are NOT getting your fucking stapler back. Fuck you.

Thats the thing, that tool assemblymen IS the one pushing for the bill… that would be like telling a 6 yearold NO, when they are just going to do it anyways.

BUT for what its worth, I sent a real “thats the dumbest thing I ever heard” comment to him, with my name address and all.

followed by a fake for lulz.

Here is the thing… the reality is no matter how man citizens vote for whomever, it is a penny at the bottom of a wishing well. The crooks will get in, Crook A or Crook B… both will push for what THEY believe in is right, right for them NOT YOU. They can argue and speak out on commercials all they want… “I am a peoples man, I do whats best for real citizens…” the fuck you do, show me the REAL results. Real results where the overwhelming majority of the citizens your decisions are impacting AGREE WITH YOUR DECISION. Once that’s accomplished, I will get of my “lazy” ass and vote to RE ELECT you.

voting is the number one most over rated, under utilized piece of shit “decision making” tool we have in this country. Your vote is already cast for you, well more specifically grossly narrowed down, in front of a $50K rare rainforest red oak board room table, with some rare 25 year old wine, by people wearing suits that cost more than my daily driver. All your doing by voting is picking the lesser of two evils, based on million dollar campaign ads based 5% on truth, 70% on shit talking and undermining the competitor then 25% plugging names and organizations who paid for said ad.

the only thing we can do I think is civil disobedience, just like Gandhi. Get out your bike and protest up and down that dick’ block in front of his house.

Ohhh yessss I will.

somebody call ghandi?

Well, the bill is for bicycle. I have a tricycle and a unicycle so I am good. :rofl

I agree with you 100%.

No matter what they say during the race(s) and while in office, it usually is a bunch of lies so when people say, “Unless you vote, you have no reason to complain” they are just blind to what is really happening. Obama, McCain, Bush…they are all the same. Sure they might mean good and run into oppression from the senate and the house (if not controlled by them so to speak) but still…

The only way to change this country is for everyone to finally get fed up and pull a Libya and/or Egypt and overthrow the government and HOPEFULLY start with a new government which actually DOES care for the people that votes it in.

Until then, we’ll be stuck in the cycle we are in and that is lobby groups controlling our politicians and politicians looking out for their own bottom line and not ours.

yay 1.8million in tax dollars, really going to pay of the TON of debt the state has managed to acquire. good plan fuckhead billmakers

Gonna suck because there’s gonne be less niggs to hit riding down the middle of central avenue on their little sisters bike.

I bet you can still ride on the bike path and not have to worry.

yeah that 1.8M is a big chunk out of the multi billion dollar deficit. :rofl It like me throwing a penny out the window at some asshole on the highway in a fit of road rage.

Prolly not, I will bet if this ever hits, someone somewhere will get tackstripped on the bike path in a low speed pursuit! ROFL

rofl

NIGGS STILL GON B DOIN THAT PURPLE DRANK Bi-CY-KILLIN

this bill got dropped according to the paper yesterday

good. fuckers.