thats love

my fiance took a day off work for a dentist appointment in town.

after she was finished at the dentist she came over to my place while i was at work and spent over 2 hours cleaning my bathroom

i have lived where i do for about 15 months and have only cleaned the bathroom once. its pretty disgusting i must say.

she must have cleaned and scrubbed the bathtub like 8 times… and i dont even want to tell you what the inside of teh toilet bowl looked like.

another thing… who knew urine could solidify?..jeepers…

anyways, i came home early and brought her a bunch of roses for her trouble.

that my friends… is a real woman, and if any of you try to take her away from me i will kill your whole families.

u fucking cakers dont even wash ure toilets out west eh.

hahahahahaaaaa

best response to a thread about love. ever.

I 2nd the fact that Bing’s washroom was gross!! :shock:

I take pride in the fact that I contributed to that numerous times and in more than 2 ways!! :wink:

My gf does my laundry if i want, good enough for me.

She wasn’t cleaning your bathroom while you were ‘away’ :noes:

You crackasians are so gullible.

She was cleaning my bathroom…if you get my drift.

and by cleaning I mean loving.

and by my bathroom I mean you.

In case you didn’t get my drift.

EDITED

be careful

threat = ban

dont fuck with bing man i said her name once and he drop kicked me in the face and yelled “hellz yah”. That was the first and last time i ever messed with bing. I suggest that you dont unless u wanna be deaf in one ear as well. :?

I love girls like that.

My girl just reconstructed my whole bed with all-new sheets etc; it looks a ton better and isn’t freezing at night anymore lol (no more tears all over the sheets either haha).

Love is talking her into her 3rd consecutive abortion.

Come back when you can top that.

Weren’t you having girl problems a few months ago? :dunno:

Weren’t you having girl problems a few months ago? :dunno:[/quote]

I would def. say no man…i’ve been dating the girl i’m with for 4 months and things have been totally great.

Are you confused with someone else or did I say something that would make you believe that maybe? :dunno:

i think he is talking about Solarian? no?

lol bing and dangerous can not be said in the same sentence…

thats like saying… a parapeligic infant is dangerous…

ooo offside.

GT

pppfffff… you’re just trying to get back at me for the Greg & M comments and pictures i posted up before…

that stuff was way funnier than anything you’ll come up with against me here…lol

whats the big deal??

jantos’ mom not only comes over to clean my bathroom, she gives me a spongebath too.

haha never once was i offended about the comments… however M… shes gonna knock the shit out of you lol… cus your a little panzy girl…

we love you bing… sissy…

GT