The 180sx arrived today

Teaser pics…
More to come soon.

I will stake my reputation to this car. It is worth every penny and is one of the cleanest S chassis i’ve seen. I thought my 42K 180sx from FEAST AUTO was top notch, this beats it silly.

Factory wingless, super flush, super clean and mostly stock just like The Almighty intended her. She was tough to get off the container. It sits pretty low. The exhaust sits just a few short inches off the ground.

aww man minty fresh

Fresh. Wish I had the $$.

I couldnt believe how clean this was after having just sat in a container for months. Usually the cars arrive and need a good detailing. This one was just beautiful. I cant wait to see it after our guy gets his hands on it.

:open_mouth:
This is what a well kept 120k S chassis looks like.
The chassis is gorgeous too. Not a blemish on it.

http://www.roadsterdrift.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/homer-drool-702026.gif

Priz-ice?

$10,599 I believe I saw on their site. :/:

Thats correct
she’s sold though. Hope the new owner enjoys here and keeps up with the high maintenance.

part out???

What on earth?
HaHa um no. This car is the opposite of a part out.

i was kidding man. i wish my 240 was half that clean lol sweet ride !

hope you made the buyer swear to never winter drive that.

I think you need a condom just to look at that… you know just in case

Yeah, I don’t think the owner will be wintering it. I hope not at least :S
It should be back at the shop today and off to detail on Monday.

maybe ill come by see it… mattty what time you there

As Mike pulled it into the shop for the first time.

You cant tell from any of the pics but this thing has a few degrees of negative camber to tuck the wheels into the well. I cant even fit a pen in between the tire and fender :S

Ivan, Im back in Niagara now. Won’t be back at the shop til Friday.

Mike and the boys are there until 5 today but I think the 180sx is going to Splitfire soon.

Should be back for detailing Monday.

really really nice but i dont know about the $11,000 price tag!

I want this so bad…