the new car.

i bought this 2 days ago and been loving it since. its so clean i dont wanna leave it lol.

pics!

motor runs like a dream for 70,000km

Congratulation, looks very clean. Where did you find it and what was the price?

very nice… congrats on the purchase

What the hell, I didn’t even know you sold your car/had your eye on something else!!

Congrats!

congrats, seems like more people are getting 180s now. What did you pay for it?

rock that right side brotha!

lol thanks for the good feedback, i got the car from tiger japan…i hate them and they have shit cars, but this car was so clean and so well i had to. only issue with it is 3rd gear syncro is gone, the car pulles very hard tho. As for the price i got it for 5100 dollars and tax brought it just under 6.
im very happy with the buy.

Yes i still have the green sil40, im not sure if im going to make it track car or sell it. ill keep you guys posted

congrats chris… cant wait to see it …

Very nice car and price! Just track down a hamburger to toss on the front, looks kinda weird without it.

yellow writing on the fuse box cover eh

that makes what, 4 colors now?

yellow, white, purple, green?

Nice man, I just bought a 180sx on Monday (Y)

Congrats, really clean ride. :slight_smile:

are those stock 180 seats?

^^^
no those are r32 seats

i just put coilovers and rims on it tonite, ill hook you guys some pictchaas tomorow.
just finished. and its 4am lol. g night!

nice!!

lol looking forward to it ^^^

welcome to the right side :smiley: tiger jap does have a lot of shit cars but their 180sx for some reason are always the best shape compared to the rest. The others always have major damage or engines knocking. I got mine just a bit cheaper than yours, congrats man!! hope to see you driving in the area one day

Oh d00m! nice buy chris. Cage the other one and track it!

that engine bay is the cleanest i’ve seen in years. you’re rad support looks brand fcking new, damn.

congrats brother.

DK