the 240

ok mom and dad searched there intire house I searched mine…I cannot find those titles anywhere…isware I gave them to someone that they would get to brian…

gonna tear the whole office apart tomaroww and see if they turn up there…

I’m looking eveywhere…but I sware I gave these to someone else…

Add to the ebay listing that we will put the X brace back in the rear free of charge if the winning bidder hauls it to the shop.

This is not to cause drama. The car absolutely needs reinforcements behind the main load imputs of the chassis. I do not feel comfortable at all letting that car go so some unsuspecting person and have the chassis tweek, or even worse somone get hurt in that car.

Other than that, thanks for getting it posted. I looks great.

no drama here,but if they our smart,they would pull the drive line & scrap the rest

Haha, they should scrap the drive line and put a new hemi in there.

that shell aint safe- the cage

anyone know who wants this car…

its up to 3000 im sorry i have a consence…

do we know if they want it for the drivetrain for sure???

one its not safe…to be driven…i feel un easy about this…if i know for sure the buyer just wants it for the drive train fine there smart but…

2 title on ebay still says clean…its not…its not streetable…obsivisouly from the pics…but people are stupid…

please tell me thats all they are doing…

i am unable to make any changes to the description unless i retract all the bids… I tried writing ebay already and they gave me a long winded tough luck letter

oh well…

Let the winning bidder know, our services are available to bring the saftey level up to par.

u have a new shell for it?

Whats unfixable with the shell? It has all steel patches in it.

cardboard and putty the new steel

:bowrofl: yeah might as well be driving a pop can with cardboard interior

searched high and low i cant find the title or certificate for the cars anywhere…

why cant the car eb sold as a track only car, list it under parts?

:stupid: and the auction would probably have to be relisted