The Annual "Who do you want for next season" Thread

OooOoOoooOo

Never said I was ‘KOTS’, I just said that I wanna run Howard and whoever else doubts that I rag on my cars. I’ve got no idea if I’m going on the cruise or not. We can def do it at some point before the end of the year though…

kinda hard to see someone get on the car when your head is below the steering wheel…

love ya Pete :wink:

yea thought they both were going to die that night :lol

I love you too Andrew. Winner of the race get a handjob?

heh you’d like that wouldn’t ya

you called out Howard clearly knowing he isnt on this forum, yet alone cant see the street racing forum even if he was creeping on here lol

Im just saying. The people you call out, doesnt make sense.

Howard = not on this forum
Richie = Stock car and a car with no motor

these are the only two I have noticed in the last 48 hours. Im not being a dick. Look at it how I am and see where I am coming from. Your call outs dont make sense. So, why not do some runs with someone that is actually willing to see what this things got?

how do you think I felt lol

I had to check and make sure my heart was still beating because I couldnt feel it.

no thanks. I dont like hand jobs. I can do that myself.

LOLLL

I don’t give a fuck if Howard can see this or not, and Richie is the one that called me out! I’m sure How-tard will get word…, and I said I
d race you TONIGHT BRAH

your SUCH A BITCH

YOU HAVE 305 MT DRAG RADIALS USE THEM BITCH

i wanna race travis from a dig

I am all whined up and on a empty bottle. Going to boston tomrrow and I wont have time to fill my bottle until atleast next friday. So, tonight would be no good.

they are BALD

No worries bro, we can do it sometime soon.

sorry sssssmokinn, ive been in travis’ car. from 2nd is spins a tiny bit on some dumpy 225s(stock is 235) but it just pulls and keeps pulling. the car is a high 130 car at “low boost”

like I said. I am not starting shit so no hard feelings here. I just want to see how fast this evo really is. Given the cars I have been playing with on a 150 shot, I should be around a 130 trap car and I am curious to see how hard you walk.

Absolutely, let’s try to do it sometime next week. Meet at Exit 23 Mobil? I’ll be driving farther than you to meet there.

Im calling out SS AND TurboT.

Race Rules:

Mud/Dirt/Gravel/Rocky slopes
From a Dig
0-25mph
Run what ya brung

I’ll be haulin ass in this bad boy:

we will figure it out once I get around to filling my bottle. I will PM you and we will meet up.