The AUTOMOTIVE Winter Project Thread

yes this is the third year in a row with the same goals…reasons being:

year one with these goals i wasted the wastegate diaphram. replaced it with a deltagate with the money i was saving up for meth kit and MBC. deltagate turned out to be leaky, so i had to sell that to buy a tial 38mm which i put on at the begining of last season. Then i had my IC piping done at hybrid because mine was leaking at the couplers…and paying to rent a bead roller and buying all new clamps and quality couplers would have cost more than having hybrid start over.

enter loss of job…
once i got a new job my credit cards were rang up so i spent last summer paying those off instead of moving forward wiht the car

so the past two years i have spend replacing low quality parts with top notch parts, and this yeah I am addressing the cracking manifold and going from there. plus this year i wont have to make up a class over summer to fulfil prereq’s for fall so i can actually work full time for once and have the actual money to persue my goals.

gotta pay to play, and shouldda done it right the first time :meh:

I first gotta figure out if I want to keep the Caddy by spring time…

If I do keep it this is my list:

-Have the trunk and bumper repainted due to small rust spot, scratches

-Slotted rotors and new pads

-Figure out how to find more room around the Northstar to re-work the Intake

• Posb get new Camaro style tips

-New tires for the 20’s

such a great line and so true, I know I’m not thinking about doing another car again untill I have the skills and the cash to do it right. BTW good luck nick.

im 100% sure this has been your goal for the last 3 yrs. shoulda just paid me to swap it when i still lived there.

anyways, to stay on topic…

my plans for winter are to finish street fightering my 900rr (pretty much done) and then ride it

i may pick up an s14 to mess around with as well

CA18’s make me cringe…

gotta swap everything from my coupe over to the new car… then paint.

likely going to run carbon fibre fender flares and get some silly wheels.

then a 2 way diff and if my first few track outtings go smoothly the car will be caged and will enter at least 2 races in DMCC.

:tup:

now i just gotta get my engine up on a stand and i can build a pan for it and run some of the oil lines :slight_smile:

http://inlinethumb16.webshots.com/30863/2050548120035029491S500x500Q85.jpg

http://i13.ebayimg.com/03/i/07/51/31/87_1.JPG