The baby blue shark hood neon tried chasing me down...

man…everytime i think this thread will fizzle out it just gets an adrenaline shot to the heart and takes off for another page or 2…its all so very exciting.

REAL GOOD STEVE!!!

HAHAHAHAHAH

Originally Posted by toucan1029 http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif
thats why i stop bobby dont me me gettin to cuz im in Twisted Images he dont want beef wit uncle bens

Maybe it’s like one of those stereogram pictures…if you stare at it long enough you see something

This thread has been a great read this morning…thanks

who does this guy think he is…

H.R Shove-N-Stuff

Go back to painting your moldings.

Wait, what white cat?

HHAHAHAHAHA I can’t stop laughing in this thread

A+++

http://awfulcommercials.com/stills/cable01.jpg

LOLLLLLLLL

the dog gets me every time

looks like he wont be back on till 6pm again, give he some room guys he needs to use whats left of his brain to think of something to comeback with

HAHAHAHAH!

damnit i am never leaving work again, i missed far too many opportunities for lolling

Too much.

And to prove it’s not just being young…

My buddy in HS had a Neon that he put a Alum. wing on. We ripped into him pretty good about it.

Real friends don’t let friends drive retarded looking cars.

you should be very upset with yourself

This is whats nice about being 3 hours behind. By the time I get to work theres 3.5 more pages in this thread for me to read!

I just can’t comprehend this statement no matter how hard I try.

Edit- and it isn’t just bad typing. It’s atrocious grammar and thought processing.[/QUOTE]i think what he was saying is, “that’s why i stopped. bobby does not want me getting into it because bobby let me into twisted images. bobby would like to avoid confrontation with uncle ben’s.”

duh…isn’t that like common knowledge?

you wanna call me a bitch to my face? because i’ll knock your fucking teeth out.

ps. that was not a threat. i’m simply stating a fact. :slight_smile: