The baby blue shark hood neon tried chasing me down...

o mayne

[quote=“Muscle50,post:374,topic:30686"”]

[ATTACH]2255[/ATTACH]

Click the link

[/quote]

glad my PM worked for you. pretty soon you’ll be tough and 1337. or i can be sweet at computers for you and you can just beat people up that bother me. http://smiliesftw.com/x/highfive.gif

threads like this make the day go by so much faster

wait wait wait!!!

I need to know something right fucking NOW!

Is it mike or mYke on his ID cause that is my deciding factor. If he spells it with the y to be cool then hes uber ghey. If he his parents spelled it like that then well i give him a pass on everything.

[quote=“Dex,post:402,topic:30686"”]

glad my PM worked for you. pretty soon you’ll be tough and 1337. or i can be sweet at computers for you and you can just beat people up that bother me. http://smiliesftw.com/x/highfive.gif

[/quote]

HAHAHAHA deal

[quote=“RobHimself,post:404,topic:30686"”]

wait wait wait!!!

I need to know something right fucking NOW!

Is it mike or mYke on his ID cause that is my deciding factor. If he spells it with the y to be cool then hes uber ghey. If he his parents spelled it like that then well i give him a pass on everything.

[/quote]

if we had his last name i may be able to find out

Ah, what a great read. Can I suggest the people that come on here to deffend your cars or your friends, please take the rest of the money your going to put into your pos and get an education. This is a great read, but half of the comments gave me a fucking headache. Get educated so you don’t be “poor” according to neuman and buy yourselves something nice.

vagina

[quote=“speedped79,post:408,topic:30686"”]

well if im poor, than what possesions and such do you have that makes you rich?

[/quote]

holy shit get a spellchecker

[quote=“speedped79,post:408,topic:30686"”]

well if im poor, than what possesions and such do you have that makes you rich?

[/quote]

Wit and intelligence.

You’re poor just face it.Im poor to and im just a couple years older then you.So get used to it,you will be poor for quite a while

[quote=“brent_strong,post:410,topic:30686"”]

Wit and intelligence.

[/quote]

:lolsign:

[quote=“DarkkstaR,post:409,topic:30686"”]

holy shit get a spellchecker

[/quote]

… he spelled one word wrong, grammar/ coherence checker more like it

[quote=“OneFastMonkey,post:298,topic:30686"”]

Which fast food place do you work at, I may stop there at lunch

[/quote]

heard he works at a subway with smith.

:lol:

ugh

this thread is still going?? sheesh

Eh, last bit of it has been meh.

We need a shot of activity from Myke’s crew…

[quote=“newman,post:224,topic:30686"”]

haha, why is that?

i have great balance and i’m fairly strong… well… for only weighing 160lbs. lol.

although i’d never instigate shit physically. I have too much to lose. man… maybe i can get Myke to punch me. I’d sue for the title to the cavy… and maybe custody of his child. :rofl:

[/quote]

THIS QUOTE SAYS IT ALL ,HE IS SOFT