The baby blue shark hood neon tried chasing me down...

where’s the hamburger meat?

http://manzam.cocolog-nifty.com/manzam/images/david-hasselhoff-img_2_thumb.jpg

[quote=“Supraman,post:600,topic:30686"”]

ahahaha oh man that would have been fantastic.

didnt it end up with an aluminum siding bodykit or something…

[/quote]

Negative, I just put a system in it so I could roll with the big boys. Besides I still needed it usable when it snowed.

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:603,topic:30686"”]

Negative, I just put a system in it so I could roll with the big boys. Besides I still needed it usable when it snowed.

[/quote]

haha… where did the tercelica end up? didn’t someone blow it up in a field or something?

[quote=“NeOn9787,post:575,topic:30686"”]

P.S. Where do i get my nyspeed supporter sticker? So i can put the little guy peeing above it

[/quote]

I actually laughed out loud at this part

that car was awesome

[quote=“untouchable01,post:582,topic:30686"”]

lol funny but the reality is i seen alot of yur cars and they looked like shit ,people prolly think yur broke

[/quote]

until they actually find out what is really done to them and realize its money well spent

Dont you be hassling the hoff!

[quote=“MaximaSE98,post:607,topic:30686"”]

until they actually find out what is really done to them and realize its money well spent

[/quote]

why didnt you just buy a better car, why drive around in a peice of shit with a motor

buy a lotus it has half this thread on his nuts

[quote=“untouchable01,post:609,topic:30686"”]

why didnt you just buy a better car, why drive around in a peice of shit with a motor

[/quote]

A Porsche is a piece of shit with a motor?

You suck at cars.

Yours truly,

SI01

[/quote]

Better question for you, why drive around in a piece of shit. Have you looked in your driveway lately?

[/quote]

i dont drive a neon…and I know my car isnt sweet and is slow…and FYI i have a great flatform to build a fun car with

[/quote]

my car looks better and performs better then your “crew”

<------no neon here

well what do u drive then

i posted pics of my awesome fast car where are yours?

[quote=“untouchable01,post:610,topic:30686"”]

buy a lotus it has half this thread on his nuts

[/quote]

Maybe 40% but aye…he has a point :frowning:

something better than maxima

Bone stock s2000

looks better than any of your pieces of shit.

PS. You’re not tough. “It’s a promise”

When you actually make good money, have nice things (real, nice things, not neons with asscracks in the hood), are actually worth something, sometimes, it’s just not worth getting involved with dumbasses like yourself.

You say you won’t sue now, but when you’re a bleeding pulp with 2 torn ligaments in your wrist and a broken eye socket sitting on the corner soemwhere, you realize that you are infact a gigantic pussy who thinks he knows how to fight, and will chose to either 1) go find a weapon of some sort and attempt some type of retaliation, or 2) go find a lawyer to pay for your medical bills that you don’t have money to pay for (nor the health insurance).

This is when a lawyer starts talking stuff and manipulating your puny little mind making you think that you’re the victim and shit, and then you say “yeah, fuck him, sue his ass” and that’s when I go to court with my lawyer, spend money on him, and probably lose because you’re the one who has casts on each arm and can’t jerkoff for 4 months and you have one eye looking at the judge, and another eye looking at your lawyer’s bill on the table.

That’s why I shy away from your type, it’s not because you’re tough, trust me.

EDIT : I actually don’t give a shit about you and newman, I just hate your entire attitude, your entire “stop being a tough on the internet whilst I am being a toughguy”.