The baby blue shark hood neon tried chasing me down...

this thread makes my ass twitch

Sorry I am not going to lie but this was fucking hillarious:

[quote=“untouchable01,post:610,topic:30686"”]

buy a lotus it has half this thread on his nuts

[/quote]

however, this dude, his friends, his lazy eye and their lazy eyes all have a combined IQ of about 1.4 which officially makes all of you put together a stupid as the thought that crossed your fathers mind before he banged your slampig of a mother and made you (you know that dude your mom always talks about that left you guys?).

jesus. it’s funny that you guys said way more shit than i actually did, yet i seem to be the brunt of all the hate…

jealouspoorpeople.jpg?

[quote=“newman,post:663,topic:30686"”]

jesus. it’s funny that you guys said way more shit than i actually did, yet i seem to be the brunt of all the hate…

[/quote]

what, are you new here?

sorry to dissapoint you guys but i am not from twisted images or even know who the lazy eyed kid is

i do know the car tho and there are plenty of cars out there 50x worse than mykes that take it to shows and get laughed at why pick on him he at least is always in top three and has a room full of trophes

LOL @ untouchable’s panties being in a bunch.

“We don’t care what you faggots say!”

2 seconds later

“We’re too poor and pussy-hurt and now we have to e-tug newman even though 99% of the forum loves tearing apart our trashy cars alot more than him!!”

You are so fucking dumb.

edit: by the way, my car would smoke every one of you ricer faggots.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/zg326/china037.jpg

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l303/Noxat/1163867012182il6.jpg

BTW I posted pics of my car and have yet to see his baller mobile.

[quote=“untouchable01,post:666,topic:30686"”]

i do know the car tho and there are plenty of cars out there 50x worse than mykes that take it to shows and get laughed at why pick on him he at least is always in top three and has a room full of trophes

[/quote]

thats because the judges for these “car competitions” are just as fucking dumb as the people that compete in them.

[quote=“untouchable01,post:665,topic:30686"”]

sorry to dissapoint you guys but i am not from twisted images or even know who the lazy eyed kid is

[/quote]

if you arent in twisted images why do you keep saying we?

Argh…

Because car show winners always have the nicest cleanest cars in the show?

WRONG…its generally the most riced out POS in the lot. Shows like NOPI and Carlisle where upgraded engine parts dont count half as much as aftermarket graphics and body kits dont even qualify what is and is not a show worthy automobile. You can have your room full of BS cruise nite and shit show trophies for the tropical fruit skittles mobile and 99% of the people on this forum will NOT NOT NOT EVER EVER EVER think that car is remotely well done or worth anything more then the time to look at it and shake your head in disgust.

Jesus, I missed out last night.

A++

What’s with all these uneducated fools wanting to fight constantly?

“U DIZZD MAH CAAR! I’MMA KICK UR AZZ!”

im waiting for them to say shit about mine so i can try that myself. And im a little upset no one commented on the the FnF reference.

FnF reference…YAY!!!11111111111111111~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:stuck_out_tongue:

Sigh.

When these retards aren’t posting, this thread gets super boring.

much better

I see you watching untouchable…

Cat got your tongue?

maybe his tongue got caught in his shitty car

http://www.cairril.com/sparks/images/picard.jpg

trying to get ready for work real work not to go sit in a chair all day