The baby blue shark hood neon tried chasing me down...

[quote=“newman,post:859,topic:30686"”]

FWIW, the neon guy seemed like a reasonable person.

[/quote]

except for the child endagerment part?

[quote=“newman,post:853,topic:30686"”]

haha, i never said i was a hard ass.

[/quote]

quite being an e-pussy

on a side note is the factory LSD worth it or should I save on looking for one with it and just go aftermarket…

[quote=“66impalass,post:862,topic:30686"”]

quite being an e-pussy

on a side note is the factory LSD worth it or should I save on looking for one with it and just go aftermarket…

[/quote]

Meh, i don’t have one. I had an order in for a TRD one, but it got cancelled and then i really never thought about it after that. LSD is nice, but i drive mine pretty hard and i rarely ever get inside spin…

[quote=“MaximaSE98,post:829,topic:30686"”]

I SAW U ON SOUTHWESTERN A COUPLE DAYS AGO HELLLLLLLLLLLO!!!

[/quote]

Hmmmm…I work right at West Herr Toyota so Ya I am sure ya did.Also being that I have probley the only Tbird in WNY with a Xenon kit and Cobra R’s.Was I driving like an ass?

I tend to drive like I am at the 1/4 Track sometimes.

no not really…i was driving more of an ass…i saw u on union to today by southgate…i have a blue se-r spec v

Between this and Mandi’s thread, I feel like the heart and soul of Nyspeed has let us all down.

We need baby sacrifices.

[quote=“speedped79,post:852,topic:30686"”]

i was lmao when i heard about this

[/quote]

That’s ok, we all are :biglaugh: at you.

[quote=“MPD47,post:867,topic:30686"”]

That’s ok, we all are :biglaugh: at you.

[/quote]

thats cool im happy i bring joy to your life

[quote=“MaximaSE98,post:865,topic:30686"”]

no not really…i was driving more of an ass…i saw u on union to today by southgate…i have a blue se-r spec v

[/quote]

Is it like a really dark blue???I raced a real dark,maybe black SE-R turbo’d??I raced a dark Turbo’d SE-R a couple weeks ago.

[quote=“95xbird,post:869,topic:30686"”]

Is it like a really dark blue???I raced a real dark,maybe black SE-R turbo’d??I raced a dark Turbo’d SE-R a couple weeks ago.

[/quote]

NICK PEARL???

[quote=“newman,post:870,topic:30686"”]

NICK PEARL???

[/quote]

I don’t know who he was.It had really dark tints and was a sleeper for sure.Nothing special about the appearance.I heard the Blow off valve and so we both hammered it.Didn’t have a real good race.They were from rolls and seemed pretty even as he was right behind me.from 40-100 or so.I don’t know what the outcome would be but I think it would be a close race.

[quote=“speedped79,post:868,topic:30686"”]

thats cool im happy i bring joy to your life

[/quote]

Actually, you dont bring me joy, it annoys me when I leave and have to go back so you idiots can correct my order.

[quote=“MPD47,post:872,topic:30686"”]

Actually, you dont bring me joy, it annoys me when I leave and have to go back so you idiots can correct my order.

[/quote]

i dont work at fast food my people do, ill tell them hold the spit from now on

Wait…did someone say ‘emo hard ass’?

[quote=“SI01,post:874,topic:30686"”]

Wait…did someone say ‘emo hard ass’?

[/quote]

yes

im emo

[quote=“95xbird,post:871,topic:30686"”]

I don’t know who he was.It had really dark tints and was a sleeper for sure.Nothing special about the appearance.I heard the Blow off valve and so we both hammered it.Didn’t have a real good race.They were from rolls and seemed pretty even as he was right behind me.from 40-100 or so.I don’t know what the outcome would be but I think it would be a close race.

[/quote]

HAHAHA “tints”

[quote=“newman,post:870,topic:30686"”]

NICK PEARL???

[/quote]

No, get this he called me the other night to ask me if I knew where to get tail lights for his 87 5.0 turbo mustang. I told him " can’t beat em join em". I guess it’s a “built” bottom end :roll2: with stock heads, cam , and intake. He put the turbo on himself so chances are this thing will never run.

^^LOL

and when we ask if jesse is correct in his statement…magic 8-ball says…

http://strosbro.mlblogs.com/photos/uncategorized/15_1.gif

[quote=“95xbird,post:869,topic:30686"”]

[/quote]

nope i am more of a lighter blue no tints and def not Turbo