The baby blue shark hood neon tried chasing me down...

[quote=“toucan1029,post:139,topic:30686"”]

we can go back and forth all day…but you know who is right…me

[/quote]

yeah, you’re probably right. i’d take some poorly modded neon, done in poor taste, by a poor person, over a set of custom built work meisters any day… :roll2:

Cant wait for that retard to be back at 6. hopefully he thinks of one smart thing to say between now and then

[quote=“OneFastMonkey,post:142,topic:30686"”]

Cant wait for that retard to be back at 6. hopefully he thinks of one smart thing to say between now and then

[/quote]

i got $5 on him saying “nuh-uh poopie head!!”

[quote=“OneFastMonkey,post:142,topic:30686"”]

[/quote]

thats like hoping for a cure for aids. not going to happend anytime soon

[quote=“newman,post:141,topic:30686"”]

yeah, you’re probably right. i’d take some poorly modded neon, done in poor taste, by a poor person, over a set of custom built work meisters any day… :roll2:

[/quote]

lol u crack me up too funny.

[quote=“newman,post:134,topic:30686"”]

kryztian

[/quote]

христианский

http://www.grinningplanet.com/2005/01-18/movie-joke-popcorn-icon-copyright1.gif

haaahaaahaaaa

this thread just keeps getting better. lol.

i finally actually saw this car on the 90 the other day being followed by the hot pink monstrosity.

[quote=“evolve,post:150,topic:30686"”]

i finally actually saw this car on the 90 the other day being followed by the hot pink monstrosity.

[/quote]

his girlfriend or the car :slight_smile:

the car

lol.

followed by a monstrosity in a hot pink car.

AHAHAHHA@!

jesus christ, is that really the car?

everything fits so well. remind me to take my car to MYKE @ “roots collision”

guys i dont need her at mighty again thinking were all tacos and she is going to eat us

yup

it was a couple years ago, she used to work on transit so we snagged a dry-erase board and did that lol