Whiteline sway bars, front and rear
Whiteline Roll-center and Bump-steer kit
Cobb SF Intake & Airbox
Perrin Sway Bar End Links
Perrin PSR System
Perrin Stealthmount TMIC

Congratulations on your purchases!
This thing will be awesome :open_mouth:

Make sure you got the revised version of the Whiteline ball joint extenders. The originals have been know to pop out.
Stock-Revised-Version 1

They are indeed the revised version. Different part numbers.

Another car I can’t wait to re-tune!

lol.

Good luck, Cossey, sounds like it’ll be a fun car this season :up

Yea… This will be the car I’m autocrossing and tracking this season. If the motor pops, it’d get a pretty OE rebuild w/ a lot of cooling/oiling upgrades.

I plan on keeping the car until I pay it off in order to build my credit. I just paid down another $5k towards what I owe on it.

always liked this car u nevr seem to dissapoint cossey

what happened to the coilovers you had on there?

Smart move, and it’s a nice DD car anyway. I replied to your pm just now. Call me if needed 225-8384

I try man. I do have a soft spot for the car, we’ve been through a lot and is the longest I’ve ever owned a car.

They’re junk. Or at least for my platform they are. I got them at a sick deal so I went with them. Just about every strut in the setup is blown.

PM replied. =)

:up

hows the clutch?

man your nuts, you got the porsche to dick with & enjoy. just drive this thing!

It’s good for now. I’m getting into what the Subaru community calls “Stage 2+” which is wear the stock clutch doesn’t do so great… A new clutch may be in order.

I don’t wanna track the Porsche really until I got a LOT more experience at a track. The 911 is a street car. The LGT is doing mixed duty.

-Cossey at JVG’s

That’s a little backwards…

Not really considering the price difference between the two cars, and the driver’s skill level.

I’d MUCH rather risk wrecking a $12k (KBB value) than a $70k car. Especiallllly since most insurance companies won’t cover anything that’s been wrecked on a race course.

wrecked on a track, you claim it was a driving improvement course or somethin. thats the trick someonetold me b4

It’s not that easy. A lot of companies still won’t cover it.

UPDATE:
Also ordered:
Invidia uppipe
DBA slotted rotors
HAWK performance ceramic pads (for street)
Goodridge stainless lines
Perrin BCS
Samco turbo inlet
Perrin BOV
IHI VF52