THE BENCH RACER ANNUAL

Pretty much everyone but 1 of the people who went with us to the dsm shootout have or had dsms at 1 point and he went to get away from pa for 2 days. Sorry we are not stuck in the 80’s and like newer 4 cyl turbo cars. As for hanging out with a bunch of fags? Sure watching cars rip down one of the nicest if not nicest track i have ever been to running under 10 second
1/4’s is pretty full of faggotry. Along with seeing curt brown (ps member) and John shephard who are legends in my book and even seeing a few pittspeed members there. I’m Pretty sure everyone at the mile goes to prp. They just dont go every week and race because most of the cars are there daily drivers and dont want to break them alot. My reason for not attending the shootout is due to the fact that the 1 person from up there who i wanted to race bailed out 2 days before the bra so I decided to just go to the shootout instead. I would of loved to come but there is always a place in my heart for dsm’s. Just like there is a place in yours for gbodies. Seeing norwalk for the first time was worth the trip to me. I actually got to see what a properly prepped/maintained track looks like. Also the clean up crew did a great job and was much faster than prp. So 2 people from the mile said they were going to come and ended up going to another event. The world is going to end now