THE BENCH RACER ANNUAL

What food is still needed?

You are lucky I probably don’t have the safety gear needed to bring a bike to a track. :wink:

Last flashlight drags there it was not a problem for a friend to run with Jeans/boots/Leather jacket/Helmet, things I would hope you would have anyway lol.

it went to the same guy that does all of Pooter’s stuff. should be good to go.

It’s probably not the first time you’ve paid for a service that involves a whip and an ass.

Testicles are not considered safety gear.

if thats the case then I’ll probably run my bike, I figured they’d want you in full leathers

What gear is required to run a bike? My cousin wants to bring his R1. He has a helmet and I have a 2 piece textile suit that might fit. Does anyone know the requirements?

Steel Valley is umm… very relaxed.

If you have a Jacket/Jeans/Boots/Helmet I would not worry about it, that stuff passes at PRP even tho it says full leathers and it passed for the FLD’s at steel valley

Thanks, I should of refreshed the page before I posted.

Ah, yea i just assumed they would require full leathers which i don’t have.

i think i might have a grill but someone would need to haul it for me. i can get plates and maybe some condiments from costco on thursday when i go. they have the value pack i can just grab.

probly not going now… having difficulties with the final assembly of the turbo setup. For some strange reason shit doesnt line up anymore like it did, so doing alittle remodeling. Doubtful it will see a startup attempt for a few more days, hopefully by end of this weekend.

I wish it was a lil closer to Pittsburgh so I could make it:(

ok asian is going to pick up the grill so we have one now

It is not far from Pittsburgh maybe an 1hr. tops and most people drive to PRP which is about an hour from Pittsburgh

he’s in natrona heights, so it’s closer to 2 hours than it is to one hour

for me its like 2 1/2 hours from home, but I’ll be in Greensburg for a bacholer party in the morning/afternoon (paintball) so my guess is its probably an hour and a half from there. Not bad, getting home at midnight is gonna suck though :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s a Saturday night! Gotta work Sunday?

haha no, just getting old haha

it’s not 2 1/2 hours! quit being a drama queen:drama:… i’m further away from it than you are (kittanning) and i’m still goign!

haha I just google-mapped it :stuck_out_tongue: