THE BENCH RACER ANNUAL

great meet guys
sorry i had to jet early, had to play some ponies down at Montaineer Racetrack

that said i think its kinda shyty how we didnt have the track till late and i only got 3 runs in but other than that great meet!

Who had the really loud Jetta with the roof rack? :hsugh:

J/K. We had a good time. Other than the traffic at/on the Neville Island bridge on 79, where my car decided it was too hot out.

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFK1ti9qD2A”]YouTube - My GTO vs Heads/Cam 6 speed C5[/ame]

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSvy8BLrpIs”]YouTube - Jewish Mullet Sled vs Brandon[/ame]

only thing i would wind at is a burnout competition.

also do not follow a Asian home from the gas station he will make you get on the highway going the wrong way

haha you didn’t realize this b/c you weren’t going to jeff’s, but that was actually a quicker way than what everyone else took. joe and I got to jeff’s like 10 mins before everyone else we were with (they went two exits up iirc).

AZN GPS > JewPS

At the shop ready to leave

Redlight!

Yes we even let this minority in

This one too

lol thanks. adam and jeff have changed so many things on the car they could do it in their sleep now. im pumped to get it tuned today and watch what it does in the 1/4 mile.

oh yea and i destroyed my pizza/hoagie after we left jeffs last night. LOVE MY FOOOOOOOOOOD!

i want your over sized shirt! lol it was great!

thanks for taking all of my shit in your truck and letting it be used as a table.

oh yea and i know you and the other asian had something in common!!!

i was actually looking for someone to drive my truck cause i was having a migrane attack. if i knew joe was a passenger i would of asked him to drive my truck

Talins launch/burnout lol

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8Y5wPktkug”]Talins burnout[/ame]

oh yea and im glad the grill started working again…even though it did take 5 guys to figure out how to get it to work again haha

Great time & met some new faces. Still didn’t get to meet Shaggy.

Wish my 60’ times were better. Of course it would have helped to bring my DR’s.

SoLow’s new hangout is the GetGo on rt 51. All the hot chicks were making his head spin :smiley:

Congrats, there is still a lot more in it.

WOW the camera does add 10 lbs. I hope all had a great time! the BBQ was da bomb as I said it would be.

I dont think too many people witnessed that race…i did and that was an unreal sideways save from destruction!!

fun times, after this run i never launched in boost at that track again

i ran twice
1st 7.82 @97mph with a 1.99 60’
2nd 8.03 @94mph with a 2.09 60’
track prep sucked

Damn darkstar really didn’t want to lose to me… I didn’t see how sideways he was in my mirrors but it had to be bad

had a good time yesterday even afer i got my ass kicked by damn grocery getter …lol i would like to thank all the people trying to help me out yesterday and for brian talking smack to get me motivated … thanks buddy i have been on this board for a good while and that was the first event i ever went to cant wait till the next one

I really would have liked to come, but I switched up turbo set ups on the Evo and had to finish it up on Saturday while the wife was at work, the del sol didn’t get finished in time waiting on parts Dennis ordered for me, and I went to the shootout today, more of a business venture for me but it was an awesome time glad I went to it, glad the pittspeed BBQ was a success hopefully make the next one