THE BENCH RACER ANNUAL

haha… your right!

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/BRAad.png
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/BRAad.png
Feel free to SPAM the hell out of the above image on any other boards you guys frequent.

Should be a really good time I’ll try and have both the Evo and del sol up there

I’ll drive the del sol down, just let me know :bigthumb:

In for this

i will call out
the white turbo truck?
turbob16
orrirocz if his car is ready
darkstar just because he is an ass

Is your car all tuned yet? I havent heard much from you since you first started driving it haha. If my car gets running by then i will probly be on low boost which still should be good for high 10’s i bet. I’ll run

That’s fine Jesse because I know you won’t take it above 35mph, only thing I have to worry about is you trying to sell it along the way

well i had it street tuned very well, then i monday changed it to ms extra code for the 2 step/flatshift, and boost control features. now my timing is screwed up. when i program it to lock out at 30 degrees it is 30 at idle and goes to 50 by 2500 rpm. im sure its something i did when reprogaming. i just need some time to fuck with it. i should be good by the weekend.
do you think your car will be ready by then?

:gaysex:

on yet another happy note…ill be making edible mud to eat after the chicken dip is gone

is there a trophy for the slowest car there!?!

if so im in…

That trophy is all mine!

do you think your car will be ready by then?

I dont see why it shouldnt be running by then but I thought it be done right now…and i’m far from it. There isnt a whole lot left to go i guess, alot of small stuff but it may take some time. If it is done it will be on a rough low boost tune

Tomorrow i’m taking off work and finishing the exhaust hopefully. I dont think it will take long at all but i was having abit of a problem getting the vband flanges to line up. Had to cut the tacks, line it up, retack twice. It seems good this time around. I"ll use some copper rtv on them to make sure…just a little bit.

The tune is gonna be the hard part. Some guys have problems with the 730 ecm and code 59 with large injectors…which i want to run. I should be ok to run mild boost at first…i have no idea what the wastegates are set to run at from the factory… hope its between 5-7 psi but 10 wouldnt be horrible either.

Biggest thing holding me back is the accessories… i have a good waterpump i wanted to use but i dont think i’ll beable to as i cant find brackets for alternator and powersteering that will work with the reverse rotation pump…i’ll have to figure something out with that before the car will run. I just have alot more money left to spend to finish it, which i dont reallly have at the moment. Need a few more weeks til i get paid again to get all the final items

I cannot find the exact address of this place, any help, I’m an idiot apparently.

The dsm/EVO shootout is the same fucking weekend.

look for friendship state park it is 12 miles north of stubenville oh

Nick maybe you want to add this map to the front page.

Smithfield, PA (near Cadiz, OH)
From PA - West on Rt 22 (past Robinson Town Center) exit at Bloomingdale, turn left at exit 1/2 mile, turn left at the first traffic light on to High Street, 5 miles to Friendship Park and Steel Valley Dragway.

donzo.

may trailer the hog the 4 hours to get there

Oh great, you called me out after months of sand in your vag. I notice this is an 1/8mi event, which I don’t prefer, cause in the 1/4 is where you’d get well, :kekegay: . I’ll make my best effort to attend this fat boy! :kiss:

dude i hear yea. it always takes longer than expected. i thought my car would be ready by early spring, but im still fuckin with around with it.

i will also be running on low boost (4.5 psi to be exact) because i dont anticipate on having the water tank, pump, and lines for the intercooler in by then. so it should be a good race, if my tranny can hold till then. it gets worse every day.