THE BIG NOOB!!!

Sup guys names Miguel I am the proud owner of a black 1991 Nissan 240sx clearly new to the site and looking forward to being a part of the community… I have seen A LOT of nice cars on this site so far and I hope myne is close to par, well here are some pics of my car hope you guys like it…
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee308/miguels240sx/19sfront.jpg
And here is a pic of her ass… I think we all like nice round ones lol
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee308/miguels240sx/REAR19s.jpg
well hope to see you all around, l8r.:#

oh by the way sorry about the size lol I tried to make it smaller, with no success :frowning:

Welcome, nice pics.

SHE’S A BEAUTY!!!

very beautiful 240, not really loving the front since it doesnt match my taste but as long as you like it then its all good. i like the skirts tho. welcome to the boards.

welcome…very nice car!..what have you done 2 her?
personally I’m not a big fan of that spoiler,but other then that looks good.:slight_smile:

Hey welcome to the site!

its all mainly cosmetic… short ram intake, irridium plugs, taylor 8mm wires, 19" RH rims, 93 cavalier z24 rear bumber and sideskirts, lumina front lip, racing seats, 4 12" subs 2 1400W class d monoblock amps, red and black interior, racing wheel, red under glow and interior lights, falken 215 35 19 tires, eagle talon rear spoiler, in dash dvd, ps2, … list goes on I made the whole kit just to be unique, there are alot of 240s with the drifter kits, and front end conversions, so this lets me stand out :slight_smile: thanks for the feedback guys appreciate it, nice to hear from pple with smokin rides. then again I do love my nissans.
first car i owned was a 88 200sx **** it was fun, then a 89 nissan pulsar nx, then a nissan stanza, then a burgandy 1989 240sx with the kat24e, and now this 240…

I can see the lumina front, shawn this is what your car could have looked like!
Not to shabby

i really like it… very nice car… the kit i tink is perfect… modest but still aggressive… the wing is so - so… i like more of those high rise wings… not to big but still notciable… but yeah still very nice car…

Whats up! welcome to the boards. I’ve always been a wingless fan or a wangan wing fan. but to each his own! The mesh where the DTRL’s are is a good idea… i think it would look sick if you sprayed the mesh black. The skirts are also nice, hope to see you out at a meet!

haha yeah i know :frowning: its to bad. and i duno where that lip was from… not a lumina i think a old caviler

Yes, this is the hot 240 I was looking at while at work, but I couldn’t get enough time to post WELCOME!!

thanks again guys lots of work to get those parts to fit, but it is good to see that it was worth it.

for the meet on sat is anyone with a nissan welcome or is it just for certain members?

the meet is for everyone who feels like showin up.

exellent… I might show up.:C