The Bull in the Basement...

first on assembly line, son

Woah is right, he makes you look like a fucking slacker.

hooolllyyyyy fuckkkkkk fail

First affordable car. Got it.

no, first car produced on an assembly line.

Holy shit that is awesome.

Don’t get it.

Lol at everyone fighting about history

Actually getting the car out of the basement was pretty straight forward to be honest. I built a skid to put the car on — a trailer without wheels you might say. The rig is basically an angle iron frame designed to make it down into the basement to which I added 4 swivel casters to move the car to the opposite wall. We used an excavator to dig a ramp and then cut the block of the foundation out. We pushed the car to the opening, hooked it up to the excavator and pulled it out. Simple. I was like an expectant father watching it come through the wall. I was literally shaking and running the supposed plan over and over in my head. ‘Have I overlooked anything? Is some of the wall going to fall on my work of seventeen years?..’ It was like a artist unwrapping his masterpiece. I had never seen it in the light of day either. As the last blanket and car cover were removed I knew at that moment I had accomplished what I had dreamed about so many years ago and to see it sitting there in front of me was surreal.

!

pretty damn impressive. Any video of the car building or more importantly of it getting out of the basement?