The Caz 13th Annual Car Show pics

[quote=“NeOn9787,post:129,topic:29938"”]

o is that a threat???:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

[/quote]

Why would you think that’s a threat? Do you have any reason to think that’s a threat? I’ve shaken every person’s hand anytime I’ve been out.

I’d even go as far as to shake yours.

First of all : Don’t speak when not spoken to, that comment was not directed at you, and if you read the guidelines you’d notice that there is a little thing known as a zero tolerance rule on threats.

Secondly : Offended? I’m not even involved in this situation. The only reason why I came in was to moderate this useless banter of a thread and to keep any foregoing threats from emerging.

And Lastly : Any normal administrator wouldn’t have given you a second thought than to ban you, but you’re not the brightest person as I can conclude from some of your posts, so I’ll give you a second chance and can assume you will be on your bestest behavior. Somehow, I think you’re going to think I’m going on my big powertrip again and you’re going to bitch and moan and attempt some form of mockery directed at me. Prove me wrong, and I, as well as the other mods, will let you stay.