The Caz 13th Annual Car Show pics

[quote=“newman,post:38,topic:29938"”]

lol.

hang on. i need to think of 3 more sentences that will incite you guys to write 3 more HUGE paragraphs.

EDIT: but it’s definitely going to use the word “poor” alot.

[/quote]

I’ve been waiting for this since I left the house. And i’m not at work. Please entertain me c-trev.

sariusly newman, u need 2 get a fawkiagndalk hobbie! I jus cut my hood in half 2 and u gonna talk sh!t about me? u br0ke a$$ 80000 dollar exotic car driving preppy ass broke ass punk ass bitch, stop thinking u’re the shit.

edit: This thread needs to get tagged with a massive picard.

Subscribed and a :picard:

[quote=“Z man,post:42,topic:29938"”]

u’re

[/quote]

lol. idk why this is so funny.

kind of like the same reason the mailman/dog shoes thing is funny.

the post did get way overboard. a car show… and some ones personal life are 2 different things. NYspeed is known for the hatrid towards the show scene. most show people stay off the boards. whatever… but cmon to say somthing about how some one lives their life and how they treat their daughter. ESP when what has been said isent true. that is wrong. this post was for CAZ car show.

and huge paragraph= i dont come on here alot and i was trying to get my point across. i dont live on here like alot of people do.

This thread just got so good.

Is that a TV on the hood of that Neon?

If so, that may just be the most retarded thing I have ever seen.

[quote=“Xeon,post:45,topic:29938"”]

the post did get way overboard. a car show… and some ones personal life are 2 different things. NYspeed is known for the hatrid towards the show scene. most show people stay off the boards. whatever… but cmon to say somthing about how some one lives their life and how they treat their daughter. ESP when what has been said isent true. that is wrong. this post was for CAZ car show.

and huge paragraph= i dont come on here alot and i was trying to get my point across. i dont live on here like alot of people do.

[/quote]

Shit was said about the guy personally because someone witnessed him bring his young daughter to a car show, and leave her in the car for an extended period of time.

:ham:

[quote=“NeOn9787,post:35,topic:29938"”]

so what if he drives a neon and she drives a cavy. not everyone can afford to drive exotic cars, yea it must be nice to drive $50,000~$80,000 cars or whatever the you guys pay for them.

[/quote]

I’d be mighty curious to hear the amount of money you put into those Cavies and Neons.

More than they’d care to admit. It’s really easy to blow money on retarded ricer shit (that I could’ve done in 20 minutes with a sawzall and some spray paint) when you could’ve bought a nice car.

[quote=“MPD47,post:49,topic:29938"”]

More than they’d care to admit. It’s really easy to blow money on retarded ricer shit (that I could’ve done in 20 minutes with a sawzall and some spray paint) when you could’ve bought a nice car.

[/quote]

it is true… the money does add up fast but if you actually look at their cars theres not a whole lot of stuff that was just bought from autozone and bolted on. they did do alot of homemade work granted its not marks crazy yellow ion but unless your sponsered it takes time.

And still looks like shit.

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:47,topic:29938"”]

Shit was said about the guy personally because someone witnessed him bring his young daughter to a car show, and leave her in the car for an extended period of time.

:ham:

[/quote]

when was that??? pleaese enlighten me…by any chance was she sleeping? you fuck

[quote=“NeOn9787,post:52,topic:29938"”]

when was that??? pleaese enlighten me…by any chance was she sleeping? you fuck

[/quote]

[quote=“newman,post:15,topic:29938"”]

i remember going to a meet and this guy had his kid in a carseat in the back of his car for like 2 hours.

he’s also in cahoots with some haggard ass bitch with a shitty pink neon/cavy.

[/quote]

Hmmmmm… And I believe Newman over some guy that puts tv on the hood of a Dodge Neon. :bloated:

Couldn’t hire a babysitter because your Neon took too much money?

[quote=“MPD47,post:51,topic:29938"”]

And still looks like shit.

[/quote]

but like i saidd… thats personal opionons. every one has their own. let them. ya know?

i just dont get it…

we all work on cars… yet if your car is fast you cant seem to get along with the slow show cars.

idk… as i read in all these ricer fights… its a hopeless neverending battle :meh:

NYSpeed is a cleanly modified performance driven forum, I dont see where you’re missing that and why we dont get along with, tacky, slow, ugly, “pieces” who’s owners were clearly dropped on their heads at birth and are both color blind and asthetically challanged.

I’m done with this, I’ve actually got two cars to go work on :lol:

me too

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:53,topic:29938"”]

Hmmmmm… And I believe Newman over some guy that puts tv on the hood of a Dodge Neon. :bloated:

Couldn’t hire a babysitter because your Neon took too much money?

[/quote]

why dont you go suck his dick some more you fuckin groupie:biglol: :biglol: :biglol: :biglol: :biglol:

[quote=“Xeon,post:54,topic:29938"”]

but like i saidd… thats personal opionons. every one has their own. let them. ya know?

[/quote]

So then quit crying about the opinions everyone on here has.

i just dont get it…

we all work on cars… yet if your car is fast you cant seem to get along with the slow show cars.

idk… as i read in all these ricer fights… its a hopeless neverending battle :meh:

Maybe because they are overly gaudy, useless and serve no purpose other then to scream “LOOK AT ME!!!”

[quote=“MPD47,post:55,topic:29938"”]

NYSpeed is a cleanly modified performance driven forum, I dont see where you’re missing that and why we dont get along with, tacky, slow, ugly, “pieces” who’s owners were clearly dropped on their heads at birth and are both color blind and asthetically challanged.

I’m done with this, I’ve actually got two cars to go work on :lol:

[/quote]

Hey Asshole. I am color blind and I still think those cars are retarded so please dont include me with that group. :smiley:

i have a question:

why was newman staring at the child in the car for an extended period of time to notice that she was in there that long?