The Caz 13th Annual Car Show pics

im the manager there, and thank you it is going good and it will be done shortly, and as for the valu paint job we had nothing to do with that car, a kid we just hired owns it, i know its kinda bad for business

[quote=“Xeon,post:90,topic:29938"”]

why not we step out of the forum and take it to the parking lot. jeezzzz do this in person… not in the saftey of behind a computer screen.

[/quote]

Stop killing Z’s and WRX’s. It’s bad for the scene.

[quote=“Daddie,post:78,topic:29938"”]

NEEEEMISIS!!!

[/quote]

:lol:

[quote=“jrod0187,post:75,topic:29938"”]

Dont think i’d ever “hang” with a dude that has Shark teeth for a hood.

[/quote]

:lol:

[quote=“95eclipsegst,post:37,topic:29938"”]

:bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated:

[/quote]

Fixed!

How could anyone have thought that a TV in some razor blade inspired hood could be a good idea?

I don’t hate show cars, I hate poorly built garbage with no taste. The saw hood of death, and a magenta J body, both fall into that catagory. I don’t care how much heart and sould went into it.

[quote=“SI01,post:102,topic:29938"”]

Stop killing Z’s and WRX’s. It’s bad for the scene.

[/quote]

and who are you? obviously you know my life :slight_smile: just for the record… i messed up my bumper, headlight and fender on my Z… insurance went up BEYOND what you could ever afford nor could i… and my wrx the up pipe was clogged and it wore a rod bearing under the load… the motor was replaced and i drive the car every day. now when you want to talk about my life and the false things people spread around… we can talk about it in person. this online shit is bull. you dont know me, i dont know you…

why not we step out of the forum and take it to the parking lot. jeezzzz do this in person… not in the saftey of behind a computer screen.

[/quote]

Because the problem with that, is that you can’t argue coherently, you’d probably get all pissed off because the other party is correct, have nothing to say, and try to start a fight.

So it goes back to this : this post sounds like a threat. Threats here are not tolerated. You have 24 hours to explain the context that you posted this in, if you do not, I will ban you.

[/quote]

ive got no issues with any one on here… it wasent directed to any one with me… its directed to the internet ramblers and the kids who are sticking up for the others… its rediculous this online drama crap. 10 years ago it would never be all online… you would talk in person and sort it out… yet if it was person none of this would be said due to the fact people are smarter then that in person. that is all.

I see that fucking jbody in cheektowaga every few days. “rolls” deep with a couple other day-glow whips. ugh

newmans trust fund > *

[quote=“95eclipsegst,post:76,topic:29938"”]

personal life u better watch wat u fuckin say.

is anyone asking 2 hang with you? i didnt think so.

[/quote]

#1… is that a threat Maverick?

#2… See Newmans post about your g/f

[quote=“Daddie,post:104,topic:29938"”]

Because the problem with that, is that you can’t argue coherently, you’d probably get all pissed off because the other party is correct, have nothing to say, and try to start a fight.

So it goes back to this : this post sounds like a threat. Threats here are not tolerated. You have 24 hours to explain the context that you posted this in, if you do not, I will ban you.

[/quote]

o here we go the big bad tough guy is feeling offended so now he’s gonna use his pussy and start banning people

[quote=“Nikuk,post:106,topic:29938"”]

I see that fucking jbody in cheektowaga every few days. “rolls” deep with a couple other day-glow whips. ugh

newmans trust fund > *

[/quote]

another one of newmans posse, are you on his left nut or right nut

[quote=“NeOn9787,post:108,topic:29938"”]

o here we go the big bad tough guy is feeling offended so now he’s gonna use his pussy and start banning people

[/quote]

haha. i hope someone close to you gets cancer.

[quote=“jrod0187,post:107,topic:29938"”]

#1… is that a threat Maverick?

#2… See Newmans post about your g/f

[/quote]

again another one of newmans posse, again are you on the left nut or right nut, or are you just sucking his dick

it’s not my fault that i’m super cool.

(also, i buy my friends. Jarod’s only like $19.95 per supportive post)

[quote=“Wadsworth Douchington IV,post:110,topic:29938"”]

[/quote]

OMG im gonna start crying now… nah your a fag lol and you look like a cross dresser…:2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers:

[quote=“NeOn9787,post:108,topic:29938"”]

[/quote]

WOW. Are you fucking kidding me? I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you aren’t COMPLETELY fucking retarded in person, and that you don’t realize how fucking stupid you sound on the internet. “Daddie” is the creator of NYSPEED. He is the last person that would E-tug. He is trying to keep the peace you dumb piece of shit.

God you are so fucking stupid.

[quote=“Wadsworth Douchington IV,post:110,topic:29938"”]

[/quote]

Not a funny comment.

[quote=“NeOn9787,post:113,topic:29938"”]

OMG im gonna start crying now… nah your a fag lol and you look like a cross dresser…:2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers:

[/quote]

duh, and i’m way hotter than your ugly girlfriend.

You are quite fetching. That’ll be $5 for the supportive comment.

[quote=“camarojoe,post:115,topic:29938"”]

Not a funny comment.

[/quote]

hmm, perhaps not. can i change it to:

i hope he gets cancer?
can we make fun of aids yet?

i’d like to change it to aids.

[quote=“Z man,post:114,topic:29938"”]

WOW. Are you fucking kidding me? I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you aren’t COMPLETELY fucking retarded in person, and that you don’t realize how fucking stupid you sound on the internet. “Daddie” is the creator of NYSPEED. He is the last person that would E-tug. He is trying to keep the peace you dumb piece of shit.

God you are so fucking stupid.

[/quote]

omg im so sorry…please please please forgive me. im really sorry i didnt meant that…lol again:2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: thank you and have a nice day

[quote=“EvilJay,post:117,topic:29938"”]

You are quite fetching. That’ll be $5 for the supportive comment.

[/quote]

paypal’d