THE CHALLENGE!

My plane leaves at 6:30 from Richmond. This is my last trip on Expedient expense report. So far i ate a steak dinner at applebees in the port. Not so great whatever. I just ordered an apple pie thing. now I want to drink 10 Grey Goose and Tonix’s before i leave Richmond.

I have 3 down, the waitress is already suspicious of my behavior.

you cant do it your a little girl when it comes to drinking im saying you yack my drink number 8

the apple pie thing was good… now its time to drink

I think the waitress just talked to her manager about my habits. I have a feeling i will be asked to move to the bar soon

PS I can’t stand this yall shit down here

bs she was asking her manager if men in pink shirts were really gay or not

ask “yinz jag offs have any chipped ham down here i want a sandwich with my pop”

she was slow on the dirnks. So I just ordered two more.

:bowrofl: :gowhitey:

:1320:

are you going to dance?

:1320:

thats tomorrow night… VIP at diesel. If you are my friend then you are invited to come down. it will be off the chain foscheezy!

pic coming of two GGT’s at the same time.

since this is your first time in a whitey drunk thread i will let you go. but usually i would ban people for saying less gay shit then that.

bics was banned for 1 day… idiot

corona and waffles ftw

yupp

Tucker Max kind of night ahead?

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/171280565_567458547_0.jpg

tomorrow definitely… last time i did bottle service there i mooned people from the cab in the liberty tunnell

tonight, if someone wants to pick me up from the port i will definitely keep drinking

Dan and Justin… should i put you on the list for tomorrow?

i am sitting by a whole bunch of Circuit City people. I keep laughing at how dumb they are