The Come Rob Me Sale (Urgent Quick Sale Stuff Priced To Go)

Cold Air Intake and S14 strut bar 40
Bings Large Intercooler 175
KA24DE w 182xxx out of an S14 100 if bought today. Comes with the trans and clutch, incomplete harness and a Champion battery lol.

Apexi N1 Catback 2.5" off an S14. for 150.

Text ne or call and leave a voice mail at 647-864-1309.

I need this gone asap. Come take advantage of the pricing and take a deal. Can’t keep it in the shop.

May sell a SSQV to someone that cleans me out.

s14 rear strut bar?, and do u have pics of apexi n1’s

Brad, they’re not DUALS. It’s a single N1, looks like yours almost. It’s off ZAC’s Kouki, Travis has it now.

thanks for the heads up ronnie and no thanks then…

Is this Travis by chance?
zac

srry engine cai and strut bar is gone :smiley: thanks travis

Yeah man. I got no where to put the stuff and it has been at Riworx for two weeks. I hate to price stuff this low, but it’s got to go. Jug got a wicked deal, that KA pulled hard and the shifts were smooth. Great KA to work with.

The Apexi N1 doesn’t seem to be selling I am guessing due to size. Wicked exhaust for the right guy. I definitely would have kept it if I didn’t go RB.

Good things are happening to your old car. Tommorrow it is going to see 300zx EBC GD Series rotors up front and S14’s in the back, with Hawk HP+ Pads and Cusco TC Rods. May do inner and outer tie rods too.

I want the Cat-back, But I don’t live in town. I’m trying to arrange a way to pick it up. Can it be taken apart or is it one piece.

People this is what he is selling:
http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss356/riworx/forum/DSC_0032.jpg

Hey I got a few random pics of your car during the swap.I really really love what you’ve done.
hmm that’s the truth about the exhaust, it’s geared toward a NA platform. I’d buy it and chop it for reuse on my car but it’s too pretty to cut and reweld man.
What’s ur email, I’'l forward the pics.

Zac

oh I have the splash shield for you… pick it up anytime you want.It came off to do the sways and forgot to put it back on.

is the ka motor gone

dorikin1@gmail.com

I can grab that tomorrow or even tonight lol.

Engine and tranny are sold.

It’s off the car. There is a dent in it, nothing major just on the very end of the canister facing the tip. Cosmetic and nothing else. Figured I should mention that again.

where you located?

Shit, can’t edit. I misread your post. One piece as far as I know. Just gotta put some seats down and get creative. I used to load two snowboards, two pairs of boots, and two shovels (one big one) into a Cavalier’s back seat. Just got to live with a little poke and dodge some cops or put the front passenger seat down.

Mississauga. Cat back is at Riworx in Vaughan.

thanks re motor…just got an 89 s13 in good shape…looking for stock parts…anyone looking to download parts for an 89 fastback pm me…thx. darren

shit wont fit in my maxima, no folding seats. I’ll see if i can borrow a car.

Also for sale are 300zx rotors doe the front with GTS-T pads in good condition with S14 rotors and pads in the back. Rear rotors are worn a nit in the back, they aren’t all rusted out or anything and the pads have decent l ice.

50 and it’s all yours obo.

I need to spell check my shit before I post on my phone. Anyway, decent life on the pads and the rear rotors are a bit worn. Just want them gone. 300zx are really solid, great for someone doing a conversion.