The Dark Knight Movie

Thank you Heath for playing the best joker ever… but my question is… who will the villein be in the 3rd one and will luscious (Morgan freeman) be back

props to ledger best part ive ever seen anyone act, RIP big guy great fuckin movie

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53972

fucking awesome …

On O&A the other day they were talking about the movie. They both said it was nothing short of amazing. Also that Heath Ledger was sensational in it. Too bad he had to be dumb and OD.

Great movie! Let me show you a magic trick! flippin awesome

how can you nail a laugh from a comic book character?

Harvey Dent was all over the trailers its going to be two face.

If you didnt see the movie dont answer any of these questions.

I was wondering the same thing for the next one. Maybe the Riddler??? Also maybe they will introduce Robin? I think if you read the comics you have a good shoot at finding out what happens next. And yes Fox will be back. Just think about what he said and did. Im not going to say anything more.

two face for sure, i saw a interview with him saying hes doing the next one.

I heard rumors of it as well and Harvey dent being in the trailers and the line he said about becoming the villian… It sorta gave it away.

I can’t wait to see this. I’ll probably go to the 1:35 showing tonight…

stop.

LOL stop what?! its not like im giving away anything… We are just talking about the next movie.

AAHHH YOU RUINED THE MOVIE FOR ME!!

Good BTW bruce wayne is batman!

As my world falls apart… :frowning:

Very well, resume your conjecture.

Keep spoilers out of this thread

This movie is too good to be ruined accidentally.

lol the name of a villian is not a spoiler! Just like Dr. Conners is going to eventaully be Lizard in spider man…

yeah no shit bitch, stop telling everyone about the movie.

lol