The dark side has taken me......

well after losing to the turbo ls1 by a few cars last night i was impelled to do something about it. I just finished installing my snky juice and I should be ready for some rematches. Im gunna keep it real conservative with a 50shot to start. I think that will be enough. We shall see, i just need to figure out where to mount the bottle and where to fill it. It has a little bit right now but its def runnin low. I tested out the solinoid and full throttle switch and everything is a go. Just need to do some baselines and hopefully be ready to roll.:tspry::tspry:

awesome…

turbo’s + juice = FUN

and :tup: to not being gay and snky about it…i think its more fun knowing what people have done and what not so it’s easier to put together some close fair matches…rather than having a snky faggor just romp on somebody significantly slower, thinking it’s cool…

turbo bmw? lol

damnit, just cause my name is turbociv doesnt mean i have a turbo.:lol: I am NA but last night my NA wasnt enough for the boosted Domestics, sooooo i had to make some changes.

More good runs to be had durring this mad last-minute dash before winter :tup:

He’s so snky that you think his car is turbo :lol:

lol oops…was under the impression he has a “turbociv”

kinda like i have a 1990 NA 300ZX

:snky:

elle

emm

eh

ooooo

I would like to get a few more good runs in before the winter sets in…

stock STI, looking for a race…

For a moment I was worried I thought you might have mounted up a bookshelf/bodykit. That thing is crazy for N/A

this thing is going to fricken rip with some juice…

i still need a ride in it actually…

eh, its gunna rip some tires. Only way ill be able to run with the nitrous is if im slicked.

:tup:

should be a good rematch

;word ;

ur car moves pretty well…especially for an NA 4…good runs, nice meetin u. id be up for another race weather pending :tup:

ill bring my cam this time too

thanks again for the ride mang

sounds like a good time :tup:

hopefully you guys can get some vids of the rematch, that’d be sweet

just as slow as one

:shrug:

spray the shit out of it, why not? :tup: show the domestic tugz what the little 4 can really do :tspry:

jnj fills bottles :tup:

yea, I might be able to getsome for free. Il wait and see though.