The dedicated track queen

Yeah, I paid the R6 off. The 300 is costing me $47/mo but I’m throwing $75 a month at it to pay it down quicker. I may just screw the exhaust idea all together for this year because there are bigger priorities. I do still have CC’s that I will be knocking down this winter so I can’t throw all the money in the world at the 300 all at once. If I can get my forks set up right, tires/brakes, and track fairings before my first track day, I’d be happy. I suspect I’ll have to rent a trailer or something for the first couple months depending on funds, because I’m not sure if I’ll have ~$1k to take out of my ass for one. (Of course I also have to get my forks done on my R6 and my tank painted still) … and since me nor any of my friends know forks, and I don’t trust my life in my own hands, I gotta pay a shop to do it.

They do have emulators and pre-load adjusters and such that they sell for the 300, but as you know, me with suspension is a terrible mix :banghead I really don’t know where to start and what they all do. :Idiots

I was looking at the BT-003’s, the BT-016’s and the S20’s. Only the 003’s come in the standard 110/140 configuration, the other 2 come in 110/150, which I hear the 150 fits fine.