The Drinky Crow Show

Has anybody seen this? omg its weird as hell but really funny.

yea crazy ass show, i have been watching it since it came out a few weeks ago, i love shows like that very strange with a small audience, have you/anyone else, seen super jail? just as weird…
i like when they get trashed their eyes are X’d haha

yeah Drinky the Crow and Super Jail putsouth park and family guy to shame. Just the complete random shit that happens is freaking amazing!

“how did you feel when you went out for pizza and let the holocaust happen?”

“full”

ROFL!

Drinky crow was on tv a while ago.

IMO id rather watch space ghost, or aqua teen hunger force.

Superjail is amazing!, its so completly random and the last 3 minutes of every one is like a rollercoaster ride or random rage and murder. This past Sundays show was particularly good i though. Anyone watch the Tim and Eric Awesome show?

Haven’t seen the Tim and Eric Awesome show, but yeah Sunday’s Superjail was freaking insane!!! I love the last few mins as you said…omg when the time fabric continuum tore and everyone started killing eachother…so fucking funny!

I like Superjail. Although, I fell like I should be popping gellies before it starts.

Ha i forgot about that line too good!!

metalocalypse is my favorite show on adult swim but Drinky Crow is pretty cool

Robot Chicken FTW every weekday night at 12:00

They are all very entertaining shows!

Just watched Superjail for the first time last Sunday. I am guessing it is the closest thing to taking acid without any long term side effects.

Adult Swim sucks now.