pee wee's playhouse

maybe this belongs in entertainment, if so, please move it. anyway, wtf is pee wee’s playhouse doing on adult swim? believe me, i spend my fair share of time watching tv f*cked up late at night, but who the hell actually wants to watch that crap? i don’t do any illegal drugs, but maybe it makes that show tolerable. if there are any dopers out there, let me know if drugs make that show watchable. i apologize for this brief rant, but i happened to flip to it while sitting in front of my computer. i’m done.

I watched it the other night. That’s one wierd ass show.

After the ratings skyrocketed on “Saved by the Bell,” this showed up. How that show came on board? lol?

Why? I don’t know. People hate this as much as the Anime on [AS]. Which I can’t get into either… The last serious cartoon I ever watched was Aeon FLux on old school MTV. lol

eh?

anime is also very terrible. i have come to accept it as the crappy part of adult swim. i understand that all animated shows can’t be as good as the family guy or aqua teen hunger force, so i just change the channel. but then they put pee wee on, and i thought i was hallucinating or just ran into a bad bottle of rum. then i realized it was actually on a few weeks ago it has been bothering me ever since. i guess i was wondering if there was a single person out there that actually appreciated the fact that pee wee is on tv every night.

disclaimer: paul reubens was good in the movie blow. i am not flaming him, just that fact that his kid’s show, which amounts to some sad, pathetic acid flashback, is on adult swim.

i saw peewee on the other day …

well actualy i heard it first, wondered wtf was on tv, and walked over to see peewee’s playhouse

freaked me right the fuck out … and i was sober … i felt retarded for ever having watched that show as a kid

seriously. that show is messed up. talking chairs, talking pterodactyls, the godamn genie in the box, randy the asshole puppet… the whole thing fairly wreaks of hard drug use… i was less than surprised to hear that pee wee himself was later arrested for jacking off in a xxx movie theater.

sigged due to immense truth content, lol

lol I watched it a few times… pretty nastolgic IMO. I used to <3 that show when I was a little guy

Word. I’d like to see it again.

I heard they are making a new movie???

I wonder if large marge is gonna be in it

You think they can get Laurence Fishburn(sp?) again? Maybe he could bring some Matrix moves to the show.

LOL That show was the bomb back in the day. And now that im “grown up” its even better. Espically all the little “sayings” here and there that were innocent as a child but I get some of them now. HAHA Peewee wanted Ms. Evaun HARD!

I think the best is when he plugs in Conky and Conky starts bugging out…HAHAHA watch how Peewee acts!

lol what was the swami’s name?

jambi??

lol yeah i use to love it as a kid. Now i see it and im like :wtf:. I like the anime though.

Ahahahahahahah :biglol:

fuck yeah pee wee is the shit

obv too cool a show for you

go watch the golden girls

just finished another episode…PEE WEE acts like a fooking SPAZ! hahah funny ass hsit. Its a lot better when you look for things that were added in at the momnet by peewee.
like how Ms Evaun sleeps over and they cook together…hen he gets his hands dirty and while she isnt looking he whips his hands on her dress… HAHAH WTF!