The Everlasting "Who's going to LVD" Thread

I know the feeling im done this year before I even got started lol …poor motor had overheating issues and now needs a rebuild.

Who needs c16? $10/gal, I’ve got 5 gallons

Not infinate funds just spare parts

ill take it…

DAMN!!! thats like 2004 prices… how old is it?

~12 months. Just passing on the deal another member gave me

LVD just posted on FB “Street night is here and we are racing”

But I’m still not going, BBQ’n with some hoodlums at my crib YO!

Eep… thats a lil old for race gas… jus sayin.

hmmmm … just got my AAA card and heavier wastegate spring :ninja

why the ninja face? i dont get it? so ur gonna run alot of boost and are prepared to blow up your car…cool. soo stupid. if you want ppl to not know about your intent, then why post a blurb about it and follow it with a ninja face?? are you being sneaky? crafty? or just keeping a secret (which ppl give away as soon as they post). OMG MCLAREN IS GOING TO THE TRACK WITH A NEW WATEGATE SPRING AND HE HAS AAA!!! OOMMMGGGZZZZZ…NINNNNNNNNJAFACE!

:rofl :rofl :rofl

UMAD?

BRO we need an icon with spikey hair, white sunglasses, and a needle…IMMAD BRO! VOTE #1 FOR THE BROCON!

Beautiful weather for the track tonight. Should be some good runs.

Twas a joke BROCON… Hence the triple AAA in which i will not go up there with out.

ALRIGHT BR:ninja???

have you beat a stock ls1 yet?

LOLOL. i honestly didnt catch that. i thought you were serious lol. but the ninja face bothers me when ppl use it like they have some big secret that they want ppl to notice. attention whores BRO. BUNCH OF BROTENTION BRORES BROOO. LMAO. this bro shit is awesome!!!hahahaha

Call me the SECRET PUNISHER!

ar ar ar

^ i have no idea what the hell ur post means drewski lol