The Everlasting "Who's going to LVD" Thread

SSSSSMOKIN ISSSS SSSSSSUPER SSSSSSSECRETIVE:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja

MANY NINNNNJAS MEAN MANY SECRETSS!

neverminddd

Some pretty sick cars out tonight
viper was awesome. I managed a best 17.255 @80.3, which is better than I was expecting. I need more speed

holy fuck thats slow

an S85 will suit the e30 well.

tell me more about the viper.

Silver ACR with blue stripes, made an 11.5 pass the only time I saw it run. BIG tires :lol I wish I had my camera on me to snap a pic of it

what was done to it?

I’m honestly not sure, definitely had an aftermarket exhaust on it. I only noticed it at the end of the night when I saw its last pass, but by then it was too late to really look at it.

that thing sucks

I could never own a viper, found out last night I can’t fit in one lol. The older body style at least.

ACR vipers only run mid 11s?

I thought they were Supercars or something.

Holy fuck!!! My automatic 1.5 non vtec Honda is faster??? I really thought I had the slowest car on the forum no joke!

Theres an automatic non turbo 240 on here somewhere that goes 18.5, I’m not even the slowest one.

I was expecting it to be a bit quicker too, def wasn’t on the brakes at the end but he could have let off, it was hard to tell over the sound of the next 2 cars up burning out behind him :lol

That’s just how fast they are. 11.5 @ 120 isn’t bad

he runs 11.5x all night in that. clutch/slave problems as well. hes putting a Centerforce clutch and a slave in the car soon he said. should allow him to launch harder that he does.

lets not forget that at 11.5, the viper is his SLOWEST car he owns.

lol 11.5’s are fast, just because its not a 10 second pass doesnt make a car slow, i dont care what it is. 11.5 on the strip would be rippin on the street.

its not just an 11.5x
 its an 11.5x EVERY RUN. id be stoked with that from a car that has an exhaust and intake and a set of tires.