The Everlasting "Who's going to LVD" Thread

its not able to get inspected. its a fucking race car lol.

Oh we will see about that

Went up today. Would have though id get more runs in considering it wasn’t too packed. Oh well, a pair of 11.7s @126 for me today. Consistant and not too bad for being my first time out with the car all year and my first time running it on slicks

still on my old M&H’s?

Yes sir. My 60fts were high 1.7s. Im still workin on a good combo of launch rpm and antilag settings. I know with a few more passes ill be down in the 1.6 range.

strong work e!

I will be there tomorrow in the G8.

Any one doing the track rental on the 14th?

ill be there sat , wit smokins and a few other o/g guys i know . pretty sad mine will be the slowest one out of my group of friends

I’ll prob be there sat as well. Pretty sad mine will be the slowest one out of EVERYONE THERE. :’(

il be there saturday with my focus. my friend is bringing his too, and he will be the slowest out of everyone lol. last time he had a best of 18.3 or something like that

I won’t be able to make it this saturday as I need to address a few things first

Mopars in the valley is Saturday. May wanna double check for open test and tune. And it will be more expensive and you wont get shit for runs with the amount of cars there.

Yea, like oktoberfest.

OOOOHHHHHHHH! RLY??

Oktobeerfest ftw

Yea buddy

is this at the beirgarten?

At one of your fave places (Biergarten)! Should come down.

doh, yea…