The Everlasting "Who's going to LVD" Thread

may head up saturday if its nice out happy to see LVD back open again

If the weather is ok, I’m going to head down there. Want to get some runs in before May 2nd and points begin.

Also. Drive around the water box and then back into it before the burnout. If you drive right thru you can track water in from the front tires in the path of your launch. It is less likely when it is hot out cause it will evaporate off the track.

BUMP…so who is going Wednesday?

Planning on it

Just changed the oil and threw on the slicks and skinnies! Yay, 14s again this year! haha

bye my nitrous kis man , all set for a ltwon

I will be there tomorrow…in the points this year, so I will be there on most Wed. nights

Ive has NOOOOOOSSSSSS for years now, too afraid to put it on. 50-200hp (in 25hp increments) jets single shark nozzle. lol Compucar kit my ninja! Just got to hook it up and wire it into my ignition box. Already have the widow switches build into it! Wanna play? Ill do it if someone helps me plumb the bitch…

piece of cake dude…compucar kits are gravy. Same thing I run on the sled…cept my solenoids can only flow 100 hp of nitrous

Hi, everybody, I am a new friend.

aweeeee

Anyone going tomorrow? Ill be there running shitty times.

if i had the money to blow on gas, i’d go with my truck just to probably end up dumping the transmission all over waterbox.

I will hopefully make my way out there tonight.

ill be there with my formula tonight .

You guys just doing test n tune as well? Weather should be perfect.

test and tune for me , more like spin and cry is what im thinking .

Lol ill be ugly too. I couldn’t launch the car clean when first and 2nd were limited to 8 and 12 psi. Now with the tune they get a full 16.5 pounds and are even more useless if I mash the pedal lol.

Yes just test and tune for myself and my co worker. This will be my first trip to the track with the trans am and the clutch master cylinder is starting to act up so I really don’t expect to go all that fast.