The Everlasting "Who's going to LVD" Thread

Stallmer, you still borrowing the slicks? I won’t be going, need a break and I’m going to fix the broken studs and the missing radiator bracket

yo jay he said hes not gunna run seans ride till mayb next week wen hes home

I’ll be there. Hopefully I’ll be running good

ill be there . red 04 monte carlo

would have been nice to know so I could have planned on going FML

anyone going on sat 7/3?

I’ll probably be there if I can get my exhaust manifold studs replaced. Look for the dumpy blue acura breaking down :slight_smile:

ahh wtf…kids these days…

i made two passes yestarday in my friends mustang.

it is a fox-body
clutch was stiff
sounded pretty good
cammed
heads
headers
snow tires aired down to 12psi
first pass was a 14.2@99.9 ( ok, not bad but room for improvement… 2.2 60ft)
2nd pass did a big burnout, i mean HUGE JOHN FORCE style the guy was yelling at me to stop burnin out.

this resulted in excessive tire spin leading to a 15.2 @ 94. i hit the rev liniter then it dogged in the next gear. oh well.

next week i will put her in the 13.6’s NO PROBLEM.

overall it wasn’t a bad car, moved ok, kinda fun actually.

It was such a great turnout , i had a great time . I saw kdubbs there and didnt get a chance to talk to her . Hopefully she will chime in .

I may run the glorified Cavalier on Wednesday. The front tires are bald anyway so I might as well beat on it before I rotate them one last time. :lol

Ran my car only once and a friend ran it once, went only 12.8 @109. It would have gone better for the exception of third gear acting up and my alternator belt flying off lol. But it was the first time ever running a lvd and with that car in general.

when are you people going to learn that burning out on street tires makes traction worse?

maybe when sssssmokinsss realizes he has to put a man tire on his cameo if he wants to hook

i got new man tiers , well rims at least .tires are comin soon eneough

it will have man tires when I get back from myrtle.

street tires just need a quick spin to get the stones grass and herpy juicy off the tires from the inbreds bangin on the lvd grounds

but if u dont care about 60ft or tires, fuck it blow em off i love a good burnout

^ Fuck yeah, blow 'em off!

who’s going tonight? i’m leaving now. see you all there!

where the hell are you going stretch?