The Fit is FUCT

Lady crashed into me downtown today. Whole driver’s side is wiped out. 6 months old and it gets fucked up. Oh well, at least no one was hurt and it wasn’t my fault. She got upset when the cop explained that I wasn’t at fault and that the street we were traveling on was not in fact a one way street.

Anyhow, :search: says that Northtown Collision is a good place. Any other body shop feedback is appreciated. (hookup would be cool if anyone works at a GOOD shop)

In NC a car gets totalled if repair cost exceeds %50 of KBB. Anyone know what it is here?
Shoulda got the GAP insurance.

oooof

Just got off the phone…

Sorry baby, I had to crash that Honda

Oh god, I’m such an old man…

:bloated:

I believe it’s 70-75% depending on the ins company

glad you’re ok…

at least now you don’t have to worry about offst parking :tup:

just kidding that fucking blows.

Damn plastic cars just break so easy now a days.

Glad your OK

is there any way what so ever you can benefit from this happening? if not? i’m sorry to hear it man :tdown:

[quote=“sureshot!,post:9,topic:27402"”]

is there any way what so ever you can benefit from this happening? if not? i’m sorry to hear it man :tdown:

[/quote]

I was just saying the same thing. My wife replied, “no damage to the hood means no carbon fiber for you!”

Theres not enough damage to total. I’m upside down still, so no upgrade. I don’t want any ricey body parts. Only one wheel is fucked. Aside from trying to get a Hertz Shelby as a rental, I have yet to find an angle on this one.

[quote=“Denton,post:3,topic:27402"”]

Sorry baby, I had to crash that Honda

[/quote]

You’re not old. That movie is great.