The GN

deff aint overpowering…hopefully it will have the same result in the car hidden behind yours in those pics! lol

Wow, Jay, nice progress. I have to stop by and BS sometime.

let me know when you go I’ll tag along.

Dude you should def get a set for the Cuttdawg.

Looks good dude!

what do they run jay?

i shouldve never came into this thread, im trying to save $$$ :frowning:

I’m always TRYING to save money. LOL

Don’t you run all 4 lights at once though?

yea high beams are wired for all 4

A set of these run $100. I actually like the way they look for sure now. I wasn’t convinced until I saw it though. Can’t wait to get the tinted turn signal covers though. That should set it off nicely. You gotta remember, I gotta make it interesting to make people spend money at my store! It’s working!

I would love to run all 4 with HIDs at one, but THAT in particular would definitely be blinding, lol.

Wang and Oppie, you guys def need to stop down for sure! I miss 6 years ago sometimes, lol!

srs man, way way back!

WOw from the pics that acctualy looks pretty good

I honestly thouight they were going to look hideous in that car

good shit jay

they look good jay!
definitely enjoyed the ride in it the other day!
cant wait till you get te wastegate all figured out!

Definitely hit or miss on the HIDs man. I wan’t sure either. Contrary to popular belief I actually have a certain level of restraint with that type of lighting. Thanks for the props tho BD!

Well, I’m still waiting for some more parts and pieces, but in the near future there will be a nice Posi unit being installed. I can’t handle the 1 tire fire anymore, lol. It’s been brutal taking it out lately because it’s just spinning all the time!

Merry Christmas to me! got some of the parts in the mail today, can’t wait to get the on there! I got the gauge pod, the tinted signal covers, the wastegate actuator, and the door pull covers! WOHOO!

:thumbup

After long last everything is almost all back together. I have yet to install the gauge pod and the door lock covers but everything else is in and good to go.

A while back I installed the waste gat actuator and got that adjusted properly as well as putting on the tinted signal covers.

Today I finally got to putting the new fuel pump wiring on and took it out for a test drive and all was well.

Next on the list is to get the new 190 fuel pump in and call it a summer!

Pics will be up soon. I still cant wait for summer though…

+1 on the summer thing! If all goes well I will have a kick ass daily and the POS Cobra to drive!!! WIN!

Had it out a few times. Got her all cleaned up and polished the wheels. It’s running good, think I need some more fuel or less boost… can’t remember where I set the levels. Time to rock that wideband after i remove the “cat”! I’m getting the car re-tinted and losing the old school purple jam. The fuel pump will finally go in next week if time allows, it’s been extremely busy a Gearhead for sure. BTW we picked up a 2007 BMW 530xi if anyone is looking to have a really nice new car! I will def put some pics of the tint up after it’s all done. I’m also looking to get some time to get up to Northeast Motorsports and get some more bodywork done too. 8 years, 5000 miles, and only a few minor dents and rust, not too bad.

nice!! hopefully see you out in it soon man

Did you pull up next to me at the light by Latham ford Sunday? I saw the GN roll up and gave the guy driving a nod (I was on my bike), then some old lady ran the red light and pulled right in front of the GN. Love these cars btw!

It very well could have been I have no idea where I was at, lol! My car is un-tinted at the moment with the solid centerline wheels. I’ll probably be getting it on the road soon if all goes well. Can’t wait to get this back out and chill with you guys.