The Jaromir Jagr Thread

lol… can we talk about this guy?

i spent a while going through is wiki page a couple weeks ago and if this guy hadn’t taken 3 years to play in the euro league not long ago he might be challenging Gretzky for a significant number of NHL records even with his diminished production in the last few years.

the dude is 44 and still scoring goals and competing at the highest level of hockey in the world.

i hope he plays at least 2 more full seasons with 20+ goals and 50+ points so that he gets right up in the top 3 all time in key scoring categories…

some funny shit here: http://www2.tsn.ca/bardown/Story.aspx?Jaromir+Jagr+turns+44%2C+so+people+are+sharing+crazy+and+funny+facts+about+him&id=572907

Jagr and his mullet are awesome

I had no idea he was still going…

What records of Gretzky’s are in reach? Jagr has played in 126 more games and is 155 goals behind and 860 assists behind. He’ll never catch Gretzky, but he will catch Gordie Howe and Mark Messier.

I genuinely want to know his eating and exercise routine.

that’s the point… he played 3 years (2008-2011) in some Euro league before coming back to the NHL so those 3 years of stats dont count… obviously he would need more games to reach the same milestones but if he had average production over those 3 years in the NHL he might only need 50 goals to catch him… and yeah he wont touch the assists or points but to be #2 overall next to him would be crazy.

Jagr is God

• Updated - - -

pussy?

Saw him at the game last week in the 7-4 blowout…he scored a goal there too…

I love seeing older players still making an impact in games. One of my all time favorites was Teemu selanne but jagr is at the top being 44 and still leading the offense of the teams he plays for. Still dynamic and awesome to watch. It makes you wonder what is different about him than guys that retire in their early 30’s. jagr still hits and takes hits. He doesn’t play any different than guys half his age.

I really believe that the fact that he doesn’t have family or children plays a big part of his success. The fact that he can focus entirely on hockey and his conditioning and not be bothered with any distractions, really has to help a ton. Guys like Marty St. Louis could’ve physically played for another 5 or 6 years, but the fact that he misses out a lot of his children’s lives attributed to his desire to step away from the game. Jagr claims that he’s in better shape than he’s ever been in (see pic, the dude’s legs are unbelievable):

Plus without a family he still gets to do cool things like this:

yes being a single dude with the new-found senior-fame he has makes it way easier to keep banging younger chicks and is plenty of motivation to keep going…i bet be plays into his 50’s in euro leagues just to bang euro-snatch

Hockey make for some meaty gams… pant shopping sucks.

Jagr is my hero.

This was my favorite Jagr story. The 18 year old chick was trying to extort money from him to keep the pics unreleased and his response was basically “Go ahead. I don’t care. You’re the one who’s dating someone, not me.”

that chicks boyfriend probably wasnt even mad… probably wanted all the deets as if he was a girlfriend

Probably, he was a minor league hockey player overseas. I can just imagine that conversation when she got home. “Hey, baby, guess what? I made it to the big leagues before you did!”

Who? Does he score a lot of touchdowns and home runs?

sooo wack but whatever

https://youtu.be/PwV12rcxr5Q

Remember seeing a brief video about his on ice training regimen. Weighted vest, ankle weights, etc. He’s a generational player alright.

Damn I wish I could pull 19 year old pussy, and I’m 12 years younger than Jagr.