the jedi dream

i have to say its by far the coolest dream.
some might argue that the ‘doing 2 chics’ dream is better. i have done 2 chics, but i have never been a jedi.

becasue of the jedi dream and good night of sleep i got, i think i will stop being a dick today instead of monday.

holy crap.

Did you choke anyone from 10 feet?

I don’t think I ever had a “true” Jedi dream. Had a few dreams with light sabers and I would cut shit up like cars and buildings.

wtf is “the jedi dream”?

you know, the dream where you put peanut butter on your balls and the dog licks it off

uh, or maybe, the dream where you are a jedi.
:bloated:

lol I had a dream I was a jedi, I was able to move things with my mind and I was throwing things all around lol :slight_smile:

i’d rip womens clothes off with my mind and make the bank clerck gimme money

“alright! yea! woohoo! i’m a frickin jedi… and James Earl Jones is my daddie!”

:bloated:

…right. sorry, I don’t get why it’s any better then any other dream.

thats because you were just a little too young. you got fuct and grew up with power rangers.

no wonder this whole generation is fully of liberal pansies.

[NO]

Sorry to disappoint.

Sounds like a pretty sweet dream.

lol I had a dream that I somehow, drove about 10 mins from buffalo to mexico last night and partied on the beach with some spanish women and dont quite remember the rest lol

I had a dream where I was a liberal panzy Jedi…

-Cheater-

my fav dreams is when i can jump really high like flying.

so you’re saying you werent born in 81?
this would put you right smack dab in the middle of the power rangers era. the young teen male were the people watching it by the way (i remember reading it in tv guide once)
:wink:

just bustin chops.

i have no idea how you can not like the jedi dream… its like the spiderman dream.

oh, and cheater… it wasnt a dream.

dont abuse the power :wink:

versus the closed minded cons of the 70’s? :bloated:

with light sabers yo

I was born in '81, never watched power ranges a day in my life. acutally got suspended from middle school for ‘fighting’ with a gay little kid about who was better (GI Joe > Power Rangers).

You’re telling me, GI Joe = liberal pansies? You gotta put the pipe down Zero… :slight_smile:

I truely hate the shit that kids grow up on now.

But anyhow, i liked all the orig. star wars shit, (dad was a stoner space geek) i saw it alot. I just don’t like the retarded new shit. Jar-jar? yea…

and… 77 > 81, but 4 years difference? I don’t think there was a major cultural shift in there… well, not for toddlers at least.

Alright, I’m bored but I can’t think of anything else to ramble about.

<shrug)

i had a thing for the redhead in GI Joe
i think she is what started my whole infatuation with redheads.