The Journey Begins tomorrow at 2am

Current Spot: Sheraton Four Seasons, NC
Time: 7:55pm
Setting: Dark and ricers doing burnouts right outside our window right now.

Whitey and pat are passed the f*ck out in the hotel, im about to go to the party stating in like 5 mins. Just went and got pictures of all the cars were with…and as requested pictures of pats ride…

also, i dunno wtf happened to the hurricane but we never seen rain. that and its like clear and 90 down here… :dunno:

oh yah check out this hottness to.

thats sweet. i cant wait till mines done.

try to get some under hood shots and shifter placement shots. thanks

OMG that’s classic :bowrofl:

gotta keep it that way, no repaint! put some stuff on the roof.

the thing that makes it even more funny is everyone we see or meet. Or see’s pats car is like… “Damn yo, thats tyte!” or just respects the hell out of it. Weridest shyt ive ever seen in my life. OK im out going to the party… :bigthumb:

:beer:

hahahahahhahahaha…i love it…keep tagging it up!! you get any good video footage of it yet?

got some good rolling vid of the decimator as well as some good still shots… uploading now

got to experience some of the NC street scene tonite, crazy drifting skills down here

sweet will we see video 2night

thats a sweet sign. :cool:

truth. the NC street scence from what we just seen tonight is EXTREMELY ORGANIZED. we go to this certain location with about 8 entrances and had atleast one local watching every entrance. I was very impressed. Had reports of cops coming and everyone got out before anything happened. Also though, think it has to do with the law enforcment also, cops around here seem extremly laid back right now. So i dont know if its just because of the tour or there like that all the time. Oh yah, and we got all the “NOS, energy drinks” we cant drink for free… :greddy:

Pictures will more then likly be up tomarrow afternoon when we get to the next hotel. As for now im passin’ the f*ck out.

:bowdown:

hey guys be safe and have a blast. it is my birthday sunday so party extra hard (not like you need an excuse down there). see you dudes when you get back

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5164

whys the license plate say “i’m gay” :kekegay: :kekegay:

so we have not updated in a while… let me tell you, NOPI is fucking huge! its so crazy down here. I have never seen so many cool cars, ricers, girls, hicks and crazy antics all in one place.

right now pat is repping hybrid hardcore with the highest dyno pull at 578.95… it was just bad ass, no one can touch him in the 4 banger class. he is the second highest on the dyno with a supra being at like 750

so me and pat are heading to an after show party and starboy is passed the fuck out.

we be out!

sweet. the deficator owns.

shit, maybe we should do this every year!

well its over… all said and done, pat one 1st. and a big ass trophy plus 200 bones

i took a ton of pictures, starboy got a ton of video for the DVD.

we should definitely try to get a big group for next year, it was a blast!

yeah, i got off the phone with pat a little while ago, he told me he ended up winning the 4 cyl class on the dyno! woo hoo!! :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: