the "karter, stop f*cking up threads" thread.

Hey karter, come to a meet.

What does me selling my dads blazer have to do with anything?

Travis has been bothering me for 2 years.

I never said you have to find me attractive, but im definitely not ugly. I don’t know if you think all girls have low self estseem or something and by saying this you’re going to hurt me? Try harder next time.

Its not just the miata thread. There’s the mighty taco thread, and women drivers thread to name a few off the top of my head.

Minglor is definitely not a tool.

I like how you decided to talk shit about the entire forum in your rant. You’ve been so unhappy with this board for so long, so why the fuck are you still on here?

Again, come to a meet.

wah

Don’t bother it was the usual NYSpeed sucks, we are all d bags etc… pretty boring read.

Dawn, stop being an attention whore. Starting a thread about this shit? Just PM him or ignore him. BTW, you instigated him in Minglor’s thread.

Karter, if you don’t like this place, leave. Simple enough. NySpeed is a free service. It owes NOTHING to you, at all, by any means.

Dawn, stop being an attention whore. Starting a thread about this shit? Just PM him or ignore him. BTW, you instigated him in Minglor’s thread.

Karter, if you don’t like this place, leave. Simple enough. NySpeed is a free service. It owes NOTHING to you, at all, by any means.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lprzuqdBzL1r1vetco1_400.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

Quit double posting attention whore!

It was slightly annoying that Karter fucked up a build thread…

Outside of that Dawn and him just need to fuck and get it over with.

That’s what moderators are for…or so I thought.

I have to side with dawn, she most likely is hung larger then katar.

BUT, Katar has good points…

I am down for them screwing…

It’s not even winter yet and its already starting…

and then the video posted, and it being locked quicker than the beheading thread, for the same reasons.

I feel special. A shit fest not involving me or skurge… somethings wrong. “I dont like change!”

[video]http://youtu.be/ZgIrXKpv2gw[/video]

Edit: I already did this edit once but this stupid fucking forum cant load pages anymore correctly so I’ll make this one quick.

Thats a fucked up thread “chainsaw” I have posted some things that could be done without, but that by far tops the cake. Thats not needed, and I’m wondering what went through your head when you decided to search for this shit.

I think it would like to male lions screwing… with the claws and biting.

This. “The reason I suck is because you all suck.”

It’s funny, no matter how much he’s debated with all of the staff and back pedaled before it’s the same old song and dance every time.

I was originally going to pm him but knowing him he wouldn’t stop and then would bring up how I pmed him and exaggerate saying I was gonna slit my wrists or some stupid bullshit like this time.

So here’s a thread where he can say whatever his little heart desires. And after he has it off his chest, fucking leave me the fuck alone. Which again probably wont happen, but im being hopeful.

lol you guys are unreal, karter lays it out like it is and everyone just wants to ignore it “i dont want to read that… cliffs?”

If you don’t like it just click ignore and you don’t have to think about it anymore. I fail to see the problem.

less the bs, more the sex

http://i.imgur.com/KnF64.jpg

Even if he is right, what are the admins/moderators supposed to do? Ban friendships? There will always be cliques, due to the local community, people hanging out together, and everyone having different types of automotive interests.