the "karter, stop f*cking up threads" thread.

I shared a piece of delicious cake with Dawn at Bubble Tea once. The cake was amazing, dark forest or something super good. It was a smooth transaction. Atleast I think it was Dawn.

hey now, dont be talking bad about my s10. i <3 my s10. except that it wasnt old, which is why i started the '47. but thats beside the point.

but come on, bee jays at wallyworld! itll get attention and is quite whorish!:roflpicard:

im assuming my sarcasm wasnt too noticible. lol.

BJs at BJ’s would have been more ironic. Though I guess Dawn would need to require a membership card then.

I’m down for a $5 BJ, no teeth though Dawn.

wait, $5 BJ, I am down with that like the dow.

Come on guys, I don’t suck random dudes dicks like karters exgf. Refer to his breakup thread if you need a refresher.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRj9CRDpMW1p-DHVSVgidt8cQppschCfvCc45OzNfhRtY2n_P1zicnP_03r

this is what I have in my mind of katar and dawn…

wait dawn, we have meant, it was just a hole in the wall, but I said thanks.

Ha. Pretty sure we have met. Didn’t I buy a treadmill off you? Hahahah

yes, and I fix the window in ur mom’s blazer that night!

Now, go back to your corner, and play nice with katar

:insert generic fat joke here:

dawn do you just wanna bang it out this weekend? Figure some alcohol and stuff. I will post all about it and then it will probably give people something new to make fun of you on and not the same old stuff.

This thread reminds me of a quote from the best show on tv…

Sterling Archer: Come on, get me drunk enough and I might have sex with you.
Pam: Really?
Sterling Archer: No. It’s a catch-22. The amount of alcohol I would need would literally kill me.
Pam: Dick.

Is Friday good for you? Its my birthday…

HAHAHA

I’ve seen 1 or 2 episodes, I really need to add it to my DVR.

Birthday sex ftmfw!

this

this too, not everytime, but yes, once you know a group of idiots are going to attack you for a valid point, why not word it a little differently and let them hug it out with each other lol.

idk if you read the book I posted, but that was basically what I said about the beheading, internet has left me desensatize to videos of anything. Also someone else yeambag I think asked if I searched for it, no it came up in my feed on fb from a friend who is a bit strange, but I wouldnt call him crazy.

I try. Nyspeed is all about shiney bolt ons, turbos and ls1s, they never supported 4x4s which is why the 4x4 section was never used (that and illegal offroading in ny)

Lol shes in jail on meth charges, her life tanked epicly after we split. Texas is no tolerance as far as I know too, so those charges must suckkk.

But, Dawn starts a thread about me, and it ends up all about her. I might be the best troll ever, but shes got the OMFG LOOK AT ME PLEASSSEEEEE attention whoring on smash, kudos.

And ofcourse, the staff openly admits thier shit dosen’t stink, “hes had rounds with us” Yeah because you singled me out in a forum full of people who do the same shit still. Favortism happens everywhere, when you do it blatently and in the open, don’t expect someone not to call it out.

I’m awesome, and I’ve been at meets Dawn, just havent come to a drag day yet. I’ll be at lucky city next year, in something that will actually run a decent number more than likely.
You talk shit about peoples cars all the time, but I haven’t seen you mod a car yet.

as for your claim of exagerating your response the last time you messaged me. You sent me 6 messages with caps lock smashed talking all the shit you could, over an ass shot c’mon.

This is it. This is why the terrorists are winning.

This forum needs to be about cars again rather than this nonsense.

“DON’T LOOK AT ME!!!”

“I’M IGNORING YOU!!!”

You wont