The last car you drove, and rate it.

I rented a C6 for a day when I was in San Diego. It only cost me 150 bucks (w/ colision coverage) for the 24 hours.

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs202.snc3/20945_239976094364_764659364_4307272_4887343_n.jpg

It was auto which was lame, but it was actually really fun and pretty fast. I chickened out at 160 but it just kept on pulling.

The whole car seems kind of cheap and kind of lacks character, but it’s fun to drive. You can really feel the weight of it when you enter a corner or quickly change lanes, but it just digs in and holds.

I didn’t push it too hard, but I’d give it an overall 7/10.

I don’t really wanna get any more specific than that.

Check out this vid, tho. Traction control definitely comes off…

Explore christian newman

What year Vette? LS2 or LS3?

No clue what year it was.

The last vehicle I drove was my truck to work this morning.

We just picked up my wife’s new Legacy last night. Subaru finally fixed their shifting, this one’s got a nice clean but solid throw through the gears. It really almost feels german. Every other stick Subaru I’ve ever driven felt like you were rowing throught the gears with a big rubber dildo. :skunk: 10/10 in the DD category since it really is the perfect car for my wife.

Ha… nice vid.

I feel bad for anyone dumb enough to buy a vette rental buyback.

I rented a 2010 Buick Lacrosse a few weeks back. It definitely didn’t feel like a Buick. It was fairly high tech, which was nice. It rode nicely but not ‘floaty’ like most Buicks are. The auto trans SUCKED BALLS. It couldn’t find a gear it wanted at all. Worst trans ever. Also the view rearward was absolutely terrible. The rear window is raked at an angle so steep that you can barely see out. The C-pillars were ginormous as well so that didn’t help matters. I would never buy one, but it’s nice to see Buick moving in a less ‘70yr old driver’ direction.

I also had a 2010 Dodge Nitro. It’s basically a Jeep Liberty with a Dodge logo on it. I hated everything about it. If you get the opportunity to drive one, decline it. Seriously.

those are 2009’s with the LS3 engine, that’s all hertz bought

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

did it have TFI?

LS2<LS3

01 Maxima winter pig.

VG30DE has some torque so it SEEMS pretty strong but that’s from a guy who is used to driving 4 cyl cars most of the time.

I can say quite confidently though: Fuck Camrys

omg that vid made me LOL

AWESOME.

oh and the last car i drove was my mom’s 07 crv. i really like it. k24 y0! VTEC!!!

Last car I drove was a 2009 CTS4. Fit and finish and interior are worlds better than the previous generation. Handled nice for such a heavy car. Had some nice top end power, but I’m used to LSx torque off the line, so a little lacking in that department. AWD was useful in the snow. 8/10 because it loses 2 points for not being a V.

2009 GMC 2500 HD, I was suprised with this, very solid overall first impression, never drove extended cab which is nice plus I loved the power window in the back.

0? Cobalt coupe (slower than a neon, shitty handling, terrible) :bigtdown:
07 Rav4 (torquey for a 4cyl, siqq snow drifts) :bigtup:

HAHA nice vid…

The last car I drove was a saturn suv. I grabbed the keys from my bro looking forward to romping on his car in the snow…I didn’t know it was only fwd. I wasn’t impressed. 4/10 because fwd suv’s are teh suck

lol its not a fucking glorified go-kart like your car is ya know :headbang:

I like vettes but that rental is seriously the most ugly one I’ve seen.

I’ll add your video to my rental car burnout video. Any suggestion to some music to go with it?

my M3. 8.5/10
my C5. 9/10
my colorado 8/10
my police interceptor 8/10

Ratings based on cars purpose as following, and individual fun factor.
M3- Daily Driver.
C5- Street legal race car. :stuck_out_tongue:
Colorado- 4x4 truck.
Interceptor- highway cruiser, people mover.