The last car you drove, and rate it.

2010 Explorer…I’m home for xmas vaca and this is my sisters truck. Hate it. The 4WD system is too smart…completely disables the ability to have any fun with the snowy roads here in Minnesota. I’m sure this would be a good thing for those people that want to be safe, but I couldn’t stand it. Seat heaters were only on the bottom and not very evenly distributed. Truck lacks power…gets not so great mileage…decent interior. Overall a very blah vehicle.

Other truck I drove was a 2010 Tahoe, this is a demo that my dad gets. Love these trucks! Classy and sporty, plenty of power, comfortable, 20mpg with the 5.3…only thing that came as a negative is the third row seating doesn’t fold flat. We took a trip up to our cabin and this really cuts into the storage capacity. Other than that these are great trucks.

2007 durango
6/10

comfortable
for a v8 it was a dog especially going up hills
horrible gas mileage
horrible gas mileage
horrible gas mileage
was nice to drive in the bad weather

Rating your own cars is lame.

you can cut the traction control off. I hate it as well but I see it being very useful for my wife who hates going sideways in the snow.

0? dodge stratus modified for hand controls.
A friend of mine is in a wheel chair and this is how he races at Ransomville and Lancaster
6/10 without hand controls, the car is meh…its a stratus but 10/10 with the hand controls hehe

should have put spray on it for the day…chicken only 160.

2009 KME Aerial (Firetruck)
500HP ISL Diesel. ~1300tq
~100,000+ pounds
sprays 1500gpm of water
holds 500 gallons
goes 102ft high
holds a lot of shit
costs a milli

its a brick, but will probably eat your car

2002 legacy with winter rainx wipers and nokian hakka knock offs. :tup:

Burried the fucker in almost a foot of snow, put it in drive and the thing pulled itself out. Didn’t have to even touch the gas. Earlier in the year I did about 55mph on a completely unplowed road with 6"~ of snow and it went almost entirely straight.

http://steveleo.com:8383/temp/627225562@1228091557a.jpg

1995 Jeep wrangler

8/10.

The Funnest thing in the winter, but pathetically powered.

My girlfriend’s mom’s 2008/9 Nissan Rogue. Too tall, boomy ride, even the slightest wind makes it unsteady. Not even that good of fuel economy. I just hate FUV’s…

Ugh SUVs that aren’t AWD and get effected by wind…

:bigtdown:

Just remembered that I drove a 2009 Infiniti QX56. Super roomy, ultra luxurious, feels like you’re driving a sportscar, tears through snow like it’s nobodies business, makes you feel like a rich guy. Also has tons of extra power (something like 11,000lbs towing capacity?). 10/10.

i saw u at school around the last day lol, didnt know you got one
stock height wranglers are so lame lol
and good god are they slow

u sellin it lol?

2010 Dodge Ram SLT Crew Cab
2/10
Mileage in:2600
Mileage out: 3800

The good:
Had satellite radio
10+ cup holders for 6 seats

The bad:
Displacement on demand, the person that came up with this should be kicked in the nuts
12 MPG with DoD, mostly because I ended up flooring the damn truck every where I went just so I wouldn’t die from merging
The worse dash rattle known to man
The weather stripping was falling off
The whole interior was grey, but the upper half of the dash was beige…wtf???
Are 11 gallon sized cupholders for at the most 6 people really needed?
Was taller, wider and longer than a fucking Suburban
Loose gas filler neck

08 jeep compass when my clutch blew(girlfriend’s car.) Car is an absolute shit box

Can you elaborate? I’ve always liked these but have never driven one.

Basicly the whole Honda Line-up since I work at a dealership

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour 4wd EXL (they are all V6)
Ride 9.5/10
Power 9/10
Quality 9/10

This would be an awesome dailydriver (too bad $$$$) I like the front end style but hate the rear hatch. It has some cheap plastic stuff in the very rear but overall it is really nice. If they were to make a 4wd sedan it would be great.

2010 Pilot
Ride 9.5/10
Power 8/10
Quality 9.5/10

About the same price as a crosstour, ride is a little top heavy but you’ll have that in an SUV. I beileve it is the same chassis as the crosstour. Quality has been refined since the 1st gen pilot.

also driven, any questions on any let me know
07-08 Tundra 4.7L
03ish toyota corolla S
06 forester
08 legacy outback
08 TSX
08 Mazda CX-9
Civics
Accords
pilots

and about 300 others

chevy aveo, when i was in tampa
im 21 so thats all they would give me
comfort 5/10
airconditionning 1/10
speed .5/10
cost/gas mileage 500/10

it made my neon feel like my gsxr1000

I don’t care. my Accord (to suburban Detroit and back):

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2794/4228863033_c2876c5754.jpg

It’s a car from a time when cars were allowed to be simple. Wonderful.

$2500!

2009 Nissan Maxima rented while I was in Orlando two weeks ago.

As a car in general I would give it a 6/10, as a rental car I would give it an 8.5/10 (which is probably about as high as a typical rental car could ever hope to be rated).

The VQ growl was present and accounted for (at least from the interior). The CVT made for an interesting experience. It does not ride or handle like a boat which is a plus. It was comfortable and roomy enough. Intelligent key and push button start is a nice feature that I would not mind having on a car I owned (not sure I would ever pay extra for it though)

Overall I enjoyed the 4 days I spent driving it.