NEW CAR!!!!!

well i finally got the car that I’ve always wanted, i don’t know how well it fits in around here but I’m a car enthusiast none the less. now for the good stuff, its a 1979 corvette L82 stingray with a m21 4 speed, car is all numbers matching but doesn’t have stock motor in it. its now in my basement, its got a 350 bored .30 over with all the goodies, motor was dynoed at about 420hp at the crank, cars been pretty much completely restored 70k original miles with 800 on new motor, im picking it up this week so ill have pics up soon. cant wait to get out and actually meet some people!!

andy

sounds not bad, but i would’ve went with the z personally. have fun with 11 mpg this summer…

thanks, i didn’t buy it for mileage by any means, got a bike for that.

Sounds nice.

And thank god your thread title didnt say anything about a bag of milk. I cant begin to describe how ghey that is. LoL.

:needpic:

very nice. that’s kind of a rough generation for vettes, but if you’ve got another motor in there it’s all good. my uncle has a 75 with headers, exhaust, and a few little things. thing is slow as balls. but its a beautiful car, and very comfortable. he calls it his cadillac of sports cars (its a smooth ride compared to his slammed 240z)

OT but slammed 240z’s are sexy mmmm

Awesome. Post pics!

understatement of the year.

My Dad had an stock 81’ 4 speed, granted it wasn’t the fastest thing in the world but it got a ton of looks, you got the fast thing taken car of thou. The C3s are fun cars even if it is stock.

I wouldn’t mind a C3 with a mildly built motor… some day

Step dad has a 79 L82 thats bored out to a 355 for some reason. Everything is stock besides that and its really slow. Fun to drive with tops off. I feel like Ace & Gary the Ambigously Gay Duo in their weiner mobile while driving it though; the hood is soo long.

:tup: Sounds great!

nice, loved the styling of that generation :tup:

Congrats, I just got my C5 a couple weeks ago so I know how you feel

:tup: congrads

Congrats mang, get pics up.

those cars are soooo gay… except for the 82 that is sitting in my garage. nice buy

Nice car! My mom had a '76 L82 white/red interior th400. Those are great motors. 4-bolt mains, forged crank. They are a blast to drive, it’s a shame they get such a bad rap-usually from people who’ve never driven one.

You having an early mid-life crisis? :gotme: F the haters, enjoy it.:skunk: