Who loves pushrods?

This guy.

http://i59.tinypic.com/309hcev.jpg

Driving to Detroit to grab this thing tomorrow because America is pretty fucking decent.

Awesome

Quite the step up from a Miata!!

Hell yeah, but is that a stock photo or the actual car you’re buying?

do you have to go to Detroit to buy one of these? JW

Actual car. %VEHICLE_SEARCH_PAGE_KEYWORDS_CAP_FIRST_LETTER% Vehicles in %CITY% at %DEALER_NAME%

Their photographer is nothing to write home about, haha.

• Updated - - -

Yeah. 300 lb ft at idle is a bit different than the Miata, I’d say. That motherfucker handles great but holy shit it is boring in a when you get on the gas.

Nah, not really. This one just was CPO @ 1850 miles w/ all of the shit I wanted - Alcantara, Z51, Manual Transmission, Magnetic Ride & Laguna Blue specifically - at a pretty good price. The 2LT (basically fancier interior shit, cooled seats, etc) was a kicker. Got them to knock a whole bunch more off their ask price since they bought it back in April and felt it was the right move to drive a bit to grab it instead of locally sourcing.

I’m all for traveling to get what you really want, congrats :tup:

For sure. There was a couple of local ones I checked out but either more haggard due to previous owner burnouts, worse colors or options, etc.

Traveling to get what you want, :tup:

x…

FUCK YEAH. #merica

Those new Stingrays look great. Congrats!

All for travelling to get what you want. I’ve been to Cleveland twice (CC and Fiero), Troy, MI (Expedition), Wilmington, NC (GTO). Just out of high school I went to Kingston, ON for a Geo Tracker convertible but at the time I lived just a couple hours from there.

Are you still around the corner? You’ll have to pick me up sometime and take me for some burnouts

“I even like the color.” The new Stingrays have really grown on me. :tup:

Nice Josh! Love the color. Sell my old Miata? What made you go with the Vette? Any other options you were looking at? Congrats!

Pushrods :tup: Nice pickup

Becsuse nobody wants a Miata

There are no other similar cars CPO almost new to look at for a similar price point. #pushrods /thread

Because*

No one said to stick with the Miata? Just wondering what other options were for that price.

Les Stanford was one of my favorite dealer lots to walk around on as they are the #1 corvette dealer in the country. They always have cool cars for sale.

While you’re there, the Henry Ford Museum is less than a minute away. You should go if you never have been there before.

Nice purchase BTW. Great color and options choices!

Who will be the first faggot to say that it has a lacking interior? Fuck those faggots.