The last exorcism? I hope so

Me and the wife went and saw it yesterday and it had potential, lots of it. It could have been much scarier than it was but the ending is just plain bad. The twist doesnt really seem like a twist, more like the writer had nothing and just threw some crap together. Plus the characters are just too stupid to be believable, “hey we have a chance to get the fuck out of here and live, but lets stick around for 10 more minutes for kicks!”. Skip on this one, maybe check it out when it makes it to DVD since like I said it did have potential and there was a lot of character development. But unfortunatly all that development and leadup ultimatly goes nowhere.

On a side note, me and my gf rented REC 2 last night on demand and that is a much better horror/thrasher movie. Not as good as the first but still good.

Same thoughts here. Not impressed.

I’ll have to check out REC 2…Just watched a trailer and it looks sick.

Yea the REC movies are badass, Quarantine is the American remake of Rec Im not sure if theres going to be a Quarantine 2 though but i hope so.

I heard that it was a garbage movie, but a few scary parts here and there, I have a feeling that the new horror movie “DEVIL” will be the same thing.

I told you not to go see that shit Chett

Damnit. Was going to bring wife to this.

It had some scary parts that the movie should have just run with, instead it cut them all short to build up to a terrible ending

Ron I hate you, hates a powerful word Im told

Do they know about each other?

PJB with the funnehz:lol

We’ve been together for 3 years now so I call her both

I’m the same way, it switches between GF/Fiancee/Wife a couple times a day.

Next year number 3 will be official

me and the women went and saw it last night and walked out a little more then halfway through it so we didnt see the ending. The theatre was full so we ended up sitting nearly on the screen and it was giving us motion sickness sense its one of those indepent camera ordeals.

it seemed like it was a want to be Paranormal activity.

I never liked the video camera movies, they gave me motion sickness too, like Cloverfield haha.

Cloverfield, Paranormal activity, and Quarantine/Rec are badass, I love the video camera movies. But Last Exorcism doesnt feel like one of those at all because theres points where it seems like it jumps between the handheld camera and a movie camera.

Maybe ill have to see it and see what I think haha, before i see that theres a few action ones I need to see first that look good…The Town and Machete!

I vaguely remember cloverfield Im gonna have to rent it and watch it again now that you reminded me about it…Goin to see TLE tonight with wifey,girlfriend haha ill post my thoughts as well.