The last movie you've seen, and rate it.

“Awake” 8/10, i thought this movie was pretty cool, hayden christiansen(sp) is good and jessica alba is easy on the eyes as always… cool little twist too

“Lucky Number Slevin”… 8/10, was a fairly tricky movie, sort of easy to figure out if you really pay attention… excellent ending, big twist

No Country for Old Men

8/10

I didnt think i would like it, but it was very good, the ending was wierd but overall a great flick.

saw doomsday.the only good part was the credits.car chase/mad max rip off ending was absofuckinglutaly horrible.almost left halfway through

Big fish - 9/10

movie rules.

^no it doesn’t. I’d say 7/10 at best. Plot was meh, acting was decent.

Would’ve been a much better read I’m sure.

$0.02

The Great Debaters 10/10

give denzel 2 Oscars now

The mist

6/10 typical stephen king. ending was predictable.

10,000 B. C.

meh…

you’re better off watching the previews and saying “that looks pretty sweet,” because it’s not…i was hoping for just a Discovery Channel special type movie…but instead they threw in a gay love story line, and gay narrating, and gay fake accents…and rewrote egyptian history, making it gayer…

Wow I saw the previews and I wanted nothing to do with that movie.

couldn’t agree more. it looked like it was supposed to be inspirational. i hate inspirational movies.

i just saw Crash again, 10/10, period.

I like that movie.

i just seen pistol whipped
7/10 it was good.

and the new bachlors party or whatever, i liked it i thought it was pretty funny, some topless seens.
made me never wanna get married.
8/10

IHISM

the h is for heart

dude, if a movie has denzel in it you’re requierd to see it. Same goes for Pacino, Deniro, Jolie ( :mamoru: ), etc

In Bruges

Holy shit. 10/10.

I could see how most poeple wouldn’t like this movie, but I love bizarre movies, and this one takes the cack.

yesss i wanna see that one, looks so good

I Am Legend
9/10

Doomsday 7.5/10 if you like bloody gore movies.
Id reccomend this movie to anyone who likes Mad max or Army of darkness